Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-04-2008, 05:09 PM

"That's not what I meant. My fatherhas his own cartoon show entitled Mythical detective Loki. I meant that no one [iworships[/i] you anymore. That's what causes the fading." Hel said. Reading it, her statements look much more full of emotion than they actually were. Her statements were merely statements of fact.

Ooc: The anime bothers me; Loki has friggin' red hair, and wears a scarf-lookin' thing! OH! And Heimdall has purple hair, red eyes, and is an evil little booger, and one of his eyes is missing. Heimdall is BLONDE! Even most piccies I found for myths portrayed him so!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-04-2008, 05:12 PM

"You'd be surprised. There are cults still dedicated to my worship."

Ooc: I read about one in a fantasy book. XD And yeah; it is Odin who is one eyed anyway. -.- I prefer our version.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2008, 05:15 PM

"Hmm. Then you shouldn't need to have a human form for the daytime at all." Hel said. "You ought to speak to that blonde with the really short hair- Athena, right? I never really paid any attention to the names."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2008, 05:21 PM

"I don't see it as any different to the three forms I have as a deity. I may talk to her, if I can be bothered."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2008, 05:25 PM

"Well, you are forced to take a human form during the day; you have no choice. Now, you may have the option to make such achange optional." Hel said, shrugging. "But you may do as you wish."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2008, 05:29 PM

"It doesn't really bother me, so I'll leave it as it is."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2008, 05:30 PM

"Then I shall say nothing further on it." Hel said, nodding. "Hmm... I'm trying to decide what I'm in the mood for, drink wise."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2008, 05:37 PM

"I usually drink black vodka here. It fits me. You may find a drink that fits you, too."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2008, 05:39 PM

"I don't have any money." Hel said with a sigh. "I never needed it before."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2008, 05:43 PM

"I have enough, don't worry. If I ever run low, there are ways and means of getting it."