Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 02:47 PM

"It had better not be too far," grumbled Loki under his breath.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 02:50 PM

Athena rolled her eyes, then walked down the street towards the heart of the large city. "You're always complaining." she said to Loki.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 02:50 PM

"I hope so, too. Like I said, if this takes to long, I won't be able to have any fun at all tonight." Freya sighed and looked at her light pink coloured nails.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2007, 02:53 PM

Athena quickened the pace, power-walking so fast it was almost a run. "you want to get there fast? Then I'll set an appropriate pace." she said icily. She hated how those two only seemed to care for their own affairs and fun.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2007, 02:55 PM

Freya ran after her, making sure her dress didn't fly up.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2007, 02:55 PM

"I'm not walking that fast. We're not in a race, you know," retaliated Loki. "You know, you're just so uptight. You need to loosen up and have fun once in a while."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2007, 02:58 PM

"Just run... I don't want to, but I like my free time." Freya rolled her eyes and kept the pace. "But I agree with the uptight thing."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2007, 03:00 PM

"I wouldn't be so 'uptight' if you two would honestly stop annnoying me to death with your complaints and petty desires." she said. Actually she hadn't been uptight with Sleipnir, and not to mention several other deities in the ast who were now long gone. it was just with these two...

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2007, 03:03 PM

"You're just always going to be that way. And why are our desires petty? You sound like you're jealous." Loki ran besides Freya. He wasn't keen on the running, but was certainly fit enough to do so.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2007, 03:04 PM

"What 'petty desires' have we annoyed you with? I just want to get this over with. I do complain though, I know that." Freya glared. "I smell envy."