Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2007, 04:33 PM

"For what, exactly?" Loki stared at Freya in disbelief.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-25-2007, 04:37 PM

Athena stroked Selipnir's coat; despite the fact that the arguement was about him, Sleipnir was being totally ignored. Athena ripped up some grass, then concentrated on the glucos within the blades with her mind, discarding the rest. soon, she had a handful of sugar-cubes in her hand, which she fed to the stallion.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2007, 04:42 PM

"I rather not speak of it in front of her or your son. I still don't completely forgive you over what you said to her. Right in front of me, too! If you really loved me, you wouldn't have said that! I doubt you love me anyway, Loki. You probably just like my body and feel nothing but l.ust."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2007, 04:44 PM

"And just how did you come to that conclusion? Are you PMSing or something, cuz you're not being rational. And I already said sorry for that, I'm not saying it again."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2007, 04:45 PM

Athena rolled her eyes. Freya was really b*tching today, and Athena was in no mood. She started to walk away, deciding on browsing the are when she noticed that Sleipnir followed. Athena raised an eyebrow, then remembered that she still held some sugar-cubes in her hand. She smiled faintly, then fed them to thr horse, petting his mane.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2007, 04:53 PM

"I am NOT PMSing! And you don't mean it. You aren't sorry at all, are you? You just want some action and you see me as easy." Freya growled. She flipped her hair nd said, slightly quieter, "I am being rational."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2007, 04:55 PM

Loki took a quick look behind him and saw that both Sleipnir and Athena had moved away. "I don't think that at all. I just never felt this way before about anyone, not even Sigyn. And it kind of scares me."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2007, 04:59 PM

By now, Athena had completely blocked out the argument behind her. "Thanks, Sleipnir, for being there when I was down." she said, talking about when she'd cried. No ordinary horse could've been that perceptive. Sleipnir whinnied, nudging her. She smiled. "You're a good friend and listener, it's just too bad you can't talk back."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2007, 05:03 PM

"You're lying!" Freya cried. She turned away and sighed. "You're lying..." She repeated, in a whisper. "You'll leave me... Just like Od did.'
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2007, 05:05 PM

"I'm not lying, and I won't leave you. He must have been crazy." Loki moved closer to Freya.