Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-08-2008, 04:33 PM

"Well, don't think there's anyone here to walk in. Don't think any of the people left here would."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-08-2008, 04:37 PM

"Isis is still here, and she's been stressed lately. There'd be a chance she'd walk in on us if we were in the hot tub." Rika clarified, "Come sit down." She patted the spot on the bed beside her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-08-2008, 04:50 PM

svan let the music take control, and was a natural dancer. Athena hung back, hoping Freya wouldn't notice, and stood by Loki and Xander, the only ones she knew there who weren't really invovled.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2008, 04:58 PM

Dustin sat down next to Rika. "True enough, I doubt that either Aphrodite or Anubis would, somehow."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2008, 05:42 PM

At a corner, in the shadows, a woman with straight, jet-black hair stood and observed the dancers. She was tall, very tall, and very lean in build, with umproportionately lon legs, and large hands. Her eyes were a wine-red, and her lips were full and supple-looking. those lips curled into a slight smile as she saw who it was she was looking for, and she moved out of the shadows and into the light, heading for the first person she saw who she recognized; Loki. She came up behind him (as she had come from the direction) and placed her hand upon his shoulder. "Hello, father."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2008, 05:46 PM

Loki turned to face his daughter. "Hel," he said, evenly. "I always knew you'd still be around."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2008, 05:52 PM

Athena and Xander turned around to see who Loki was talking to.

Hel ignored the extra attention at first. "There was no way that I was going to be a victim to the fading that finally finished the other gods off; I took a new role, as a demoness, though I no longer rule the underworld."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2008, 06:00 PM

"Yeah, well; still better than fading away. I for one am glad that I was saved from that. Fenrir's around too, and Sleipnir."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2008, 06:05 PM

"Really?" suddenly, Hel looked right at Xander; she sensed the Shadow in him, and Xander couldn't look away form her. "Speak, boy! Who are you?"

"Xander Waite..." he said awkwardly.

"That tells me nothing..." Hel said; she cared not for human names.

"He's my son, and a god in his own right." Athena said. "Why do you ask?"

Hel looked at Athena. "He has the darkness, and I wish to know why."

"What darkness?" xander asked, even though he knew what she was talking about; he figured that now he'd finally have a chance to learn all there was to know about this shadow that lived within him.

"The why is most likely revenge against me." Athena said.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-08-2008, 06:13 PM

"Yeah, well, they were yelling awhile ago so I believe their one night stand is over. Anyway, how about we have some fun? Just because we aren't partying doesn't mean we can't play around." Rika smiled.

Sky attempted to join in and Freya was showing the girls (Svana and Sky) some moves.