Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 10:25 AM

"I may be a cold evil punk, but I'm honest and all that crap." Keiko said to Remy. "Nice to see the same with you." She put out her cigarette and looked at the boy beside her. "You from this side of town?" She asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 10:26 AM

Jakob turned around. "Yeah," he said. It was half the truth, seeing as he didn't truly live here, but he spent his entire day here, most days.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 10:30 AM

"Then yeah, you can sit here. Just as long as you're not one of thise ppl from the other side, who whine about their so called problems but they wouldn't know what a real problem was if it jumped up and bit them." Remy took another slug from his flat bottle. "I'd normally go out nicking cars, but I need to wait til the heat goes down from the last time I got caught by the pigs."

(#94 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2007, 10:30 AM

"Ah." She felt like she had met him before, just like those other two girls and Remy. "Anyway..." She sighed, exhaling a ton of smoke. "Yeah, Remy. You might wanna do that..."
(#95 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-09-2007, 10:32 AM

"So, hows your life?" They asked each other in unsion. They started to laugh their heads off.
"Oh, I'm gonna miss you." Morgana said.
"Do you have to go?"
"Yes. Its were I want to be."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#96 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2007, 10:34 AM

Jakob nodded, feeling kind of bad he wasn't telling the full truth. He finished the cigarette and threw the butt on the ground. "So, you two spend your time here most days?" he asked, turning the pack of cigarettes over in his hand.
(#97 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2007, 10:36 AM

"I spend my time mostly in bars and clubs." Keiko said, which reminded her how thirsty she was for alcohol now. "What about you?"
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 10:38 AM

"I always spent my time nicking cars and driving them all over town, now tho, got nothing on. I could probably get into a bar, but, never really thought about it." Remy tucked the bottle back into his pocket and lit another cigarette from the butt of the old one.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2007, 10:38 AM

Jakob put the pack away and took a breath. "I dropped out last year, so now I just walk around, occassionally get jobs, and spend some evenings in bars."
(#100 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2007, 10:40 AM

"Cool. I dropped out, too. Same with Remy. I have a long story to go with my life, but I'm not gonna talk about it."