Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default ~Cochrane High~ {Private RP} - 06-13-2007, 03:35 PM

This is a private RP for Singer509, TheHayleyDoll, Muileil_She_Elf, Cheetahja94. I will let 1 more person join, but you must PM me first. Its a first come first-serve.

Now about the RP. Cochrane High is set in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. A few days ago, an asteriod had landed, giving some people powers. So, this is about them learning how to manage their powers, deal with their powers, and what else, dealing with highschool drama and relationships at the same time.

*Rules and Suggestions*
1)Have to have at least one person with powers
2)Can have more than one person
3)Cussing is allowed
4)Anything over PG-13, please put ~X-Scene~ *coughs...hayley...coughs* LOL
5)Must have at least 800 posts or more...if your close to it, still PM me...I MIGHT let you join
6)The only two people I WON'T let join is Maddie705 and Princessmeplz
7)You must spell correctly or if you don't actually know how to spell it the put (ooc:SP?) next to the word. Example: we went to a resteraunt (ooc:Sp?) called Latte' Da.
8-All other RPG rules apply.

*Characters*
When posting your character please include these things:
Name, Age, Appearence, Power, Gender, Grade, Personality, Relationships.

*Resrictions on characters*
~Grades~ Choose from Freshman or Sophmore (9th or 10th grade)
~Appearence~ Must be a picture from photobucket.com

*My Character(s)*
Name:Moria/Matt/Jeff
Power: Controls weather/Controls Fire and Water/Invisiablity and Controls the elements of Air and Earth
Grade:10th/10th/9th
Personality:b*tchy, rude, cocky, Singer and extra guitar player in her band/Shy, quiet, guitar player/Laid back, down-to-earth, outgoing. He is also the drum player
Relationships: None/Secretly likes Moria/none...at the moment
Other:None/Got held back a grade/

Appearence for Moria:

Appearence for Matt:

Appearence for Jeff:

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 06-18-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 06-13-2007, 04:05 PM

ooc: Thanks for letting me join, singergirl. Here is my characters' bios.
bic:

Name: Carissa/Scott
Power: Controls Lightning and Electricity/Shapeshifting
Grade: 10th/10th
Personality: Smart, fun to be around, outgoing/Smart, kinda fun to be around. Loves hard, hates easily
Relationships: None/None
Appearances:
Carissa:

Scott:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-13-2007, 04:11 PM

ooc: Lol
bic:

Carissa walked into the doors of Cochrane High, not wanting to start a new school year.

ooc: Do they have powers yet?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-13-2007, 04:21 PM

Matt, Jeff and I all walked into the school, laughing loudly. Matt went with his little brother to get his stuff and I went to my locker. "See ya later." I yelled after them.

OOC: They do, they just haven't realized it...

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-13-2007, 04:23 PM

Scott saw Carissa, his best friend, walking down the halls. He came up behind her and pinched her sides. She screamed, and when she saw it was Scott, pushed him back against a wall. "Don't mess with me," she warned, poking his forehead. They started laughing. Carissa got up and walked to her class, Scott going the opposite direction to his.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-13-2007, 04:27 PM

I walked into my classroom and groaned. Another school year...great. Matt came in and sat next to me. "Can you believe it. Jeff couldn't even open his locker." Matt said, smiling. "Typical Jeff." I shook my head, and giggled.

<3
(#7 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-13-2007, 04:28 PM

ooc: Okay, when I say, "I," it is Carissa.
bic:

I sat down in the classroom, looking at a girl and boy talking. Looks like people were already in relationships, on the first day, I thought.
Closed Thread