Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 06-13-2007, 05:41 PM

I nodded. "Scott and I have been best friends since we were born. But you know, generally girls and guys go out, so people think it strange when they are friends."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-13-2007, 08:25 PM

Ooc: Just to let you know, it's ALBERTA Canada. Thought I'd point that out. XD And thanks for that. The 'coughing'. LOL.

Bic:
Name: Regina George (Yes, I stole it from Mean Girls.)
Power: Telepathic
Grade: 10th
Appearance:

Personality: The "it" girl in the school. Some love her, others hate her. She's one of those people you just can't trust, she'll more then likely stab you in the back sooner or later.
Relationships: Who has she NOT been with? Nothing ever serious though. She only recently dumped her boyfriend. She's currently single.
Other: Secretly loves punk, and plays Drums extremely well.

I walked in, flipping my hair. I went to the back of the class and sat down. I slowly took out a girl magazine and slipped a drummer magazine in front of it, making it seem as though I was readinging the girl one.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 06-13-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-14-2007, 12:39 AM

Regina walked in and I rolled my eyes. She was the b*tch of the school. I turned back to the girl Matt and I were talking to. "Yeah, I know." Matt was saying. "Anyway, I'm Moria and this is Matt. His little brother goes here and his name is Jeff." I explained.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#14 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-14-2007, 12:57 AM

"Nice to meet you. I don't have any siblings. I'm Carissa, and my friend is Scott, but he is in a different room," I smiled. "Who is that?" I asked, referring to the girl that just walked in.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-14-2007, 01:00 AM

I looked at her. "You don't know who that is. Wow..That's Regina. Don't befriend her. She'll eventually turn against you." I said, glaring at her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-14-2007, 01:01 AM

I shook my head. "Just the vibe she gives off kinda intimidates me. I think I'll keep my distance," I laughed.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2007, 01:07 AM

I grinned. I could overhear the people talking. It was that punk, and her friend, and two people I didn't really know. I was glad my name was getting out there. Everyone knew me. Whether it be good or bad, what they were saying, I didn't really care. Just that they were talking about me. I loved the attention. I tapped the shoulder of the guy ahead of me. "Mind if I borrow a pencil?" I twirled my hair.
The guy swallowed, and nodded. "Yes, of course, Regina. Anything for you."
"Thanks." I smiled, taking the perfectly sharpened pencil he gave me. He continued to use an old, chewed one.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-14-2007, 01:13 AM

Matt turned me around. "Don't even bother." He said. I sighed and turned back to the group. "Anyways, did you see the size of that astroid that hit."

<3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2007, 01:32 AM

I started to write down some drum music to practice later. I had to make sure not to look obvious, which I did quite well. I looked over at the punks. I'd be like...them... if anyone found out about that.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-14-2007, 10:50 AM

"The asteroid? Yeah. It was only a few hundred feet from our street," I smiled.
Closed Thread