Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   ~{RP}The Celeb{RP}~ (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/14225-rp-celeb-rp.html)

LadyBast0911 06-06-2007 11:03 AM

~{RP}The Celeb{RP}~

NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO JOIN UNLESS I GIVE THEM THE OK!

This Rp is about two sisters. Their names are Carrie and Jamie. Carrie has always wanted to be a famous singer and she was really good at singing, too. Jamie and Carrie's parents died whenJamie was 18. They were driving home from a party and a drunk driver hit them. Jamie was the only survivor of the three. That was four years ago. Jamie has now persuaded Carrie to fill-full her dreams and taking her to New York for a chance to be on America's Newest Talent, a hot new show that has just hit the nation. Jamie's boyfriend, Vaughn, came with them.

*~{Rules}~*
1)You can either be a contestant or a judge or both
2)Know how to Rp and also ask me first. Just DM, PM, or Email me.
3)Please have at least read and UNDERSTAND the sticky RP thing.
4) please don't fight unless its in the story/RP
5) For experience Rp people only (Have to be at least a Jr or Sr. and at least 500 posts)
6) Please post the following:
Name:
Talent:
Appearence:
Personality:
Other:

*My people*
Name:Carrie/ Jamie/Vaughn/Matt
Judge/Constantent: Contestant/Spectator/Spectator/Contestant
Talent:Singing and Modeling/None/None/Singing and dancing
Appearence:
{<Carrie} {<Jamie} {<Vaughn} {<Matt}
Personality:Comes off more b*tchy and rude, but get through her outer shell and she is just a normal girl whose gone through hell way too many times. She is very competitive and would do anything to win, as long as its legal./Very supportive and nice to everyone. She is normally hanging around her sister or boyfriend./ Always supportive and is very smart. Tends to make people mad because he doesn't yell or fight back. People are always confused by his actions/ Rude, smart @ss, pretty much just a jerk and @sshole, then he becomes sweeter.
Other: Her sister Jamie is there to watch and she sees one of her old friends, Matt./There to watch her sister./There to be with his girlfriend and support her little sister./Comes to watch but ends up performing and getting on. Sees his old friend, Carrie, and hopes they might become a couple.

~~~~
"But Sis. I can't! I can't do it." I said, trying to back away from the door. My sister and her boyfriend, Vaughn, kept pushing me towards it. Finally, I gave in and walked through. "Uh...Hi!" I said, playing with my necklace. "What song are you singing?" One judge asked. "Black Roses Red." I replied. "Ok, whenever your ready." I nodded and close my eyes.I started to sing, then opened my eyes. A few minutes later, I was done. They whispered to each other, then one said,"Congratulations your on to the next stop." I smiled and walked-no-ran out. My sister walked up to me. "How did it go?" She asked. "I made it to the next round." I said, clapping my hands. "I knew you would." She said. Vaughn hit me on the back. "Way to go, Carrie." He said.

Maddie705 06-10-2007 03:53 PM

Name:Malissa
Judge/Contestant:Contestant
Talent:Best singer in Elementry,and middle school.
Personality:Bubbly,bouncy,worried,Likes to win,great friend,Smart.
Looks:

Name:Allyssa
Judge/Contestant:Judge
Talent:Scoping out talents of others.
Personality:Serious happy,not to smart...
Looks:

Maddie705 06-10-2007 03:55 PM

"Hi girl!Did you make it to the next round?I did!"Malissa was being bouncyer than ever.

xXpersistenceXx 06-10-2007 04:12 PM

It's kinda confusing.. hmm. Well, I'll fill the stuff out & I'll PM you later.. if I can't participate in the RP I'll just delete the post.

Name: Aimee
Judge
Other: Rude, says the truth [all like Simon from American Idol hehehee]
Appearance:

LadyBast0911 06-10-2007 08:26 PM

Maddie, I'm sorry, but I want more experience people on my RP's it even says that I want more experienced people.

TheHayleyDoll 06-11-2007 06:39 AM

I'm sure I'll be able to join. After being in so many RP's and apparently "popular" on this site, you'll say yes. XD

Name: Kathryn / Mike / Aaron / Carter
Judge/Contestant: Contestants
Talent: Punk Band ( Vocals / Guitar / Bass / Drums )
Appearances:
< Kat | Mike > Carter and Aaron (order as they appear) >
Personality: Outgoing, arrogant, tough, but kind on the inside / Goofball, funny, gets into trouble / Shy, quiet, but open around friends / Smart, atheletic, musically talented, writes the lyrics.

xJESSiCA 06-11-2007 06:06 PM

ooc: I have no problem deleting my post if you find me not...appropriate for this RP. I will do two characters. Boyfriend and girlfriend.

Name: Ashleigh/ Scott
Judge/contestants: contestants
Appearances: (this is gonna stretch the screen. Sorry 'bout that)

Personality: Very shy, but very loving / Very kind, but outgoing

xJESSiCA 06-11-2007 06:07 PM

ooc: Guess the pic didn't stretch it. XD

TheHayleyDoll 06-12-2007 06:11 AM

I blew a bubble with my gum and it popped. I chewed it again, and blew another. This was our typical routine before any shows. Aaron and Mike playing air hockey, Carter doing... whatever he was doing on the computer, and me, chewing gum as loud as possible. I spat out my gum and walked beside Carter. "Hey, what'cha doing?" I asked
Carter jumped and turned off the monitor. "Oh... Nothing. You scared me."
"Yeah, because have that effect on people." I laughed, roaring like a lion.
Carter smiled. "Exactly."
"I was being sarcastic."
"Oh really? I couldn't tell. Sorry about that." He grinned even more.

xJESSiCA 06-12-2007 09:46 AM

Scott and I sat on two stools, looking over our routine, practicing a few of the harder parts. We did a dance/gymastics duo, but because of our age, it wasn't as boring as the cirque de sole (ooc: I think that is how you spell it) routines that we got our inspiration from. I saw what looked like a band, and so did Scott. He started walking towards them, and I pulled him back. "Stay away from the other contestants," I whispered.