Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-02-2007, 04:39 PM

Matt shook his head and started down the hallway. He saw Kat and Carter talking and hid.
~
I sat down on my bed and started to sob.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-02-2007, 04:43 PM

Carter picked me up off the ground by the arm. "Kat, I don't care. I rather have the drugs than you anyway." He put me down and slapped me, then kicked my shin.
I winced. I fell over in pain.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2007, 04:45 PM

Matt rushed over and helped her up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#504 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2007, 04:50 PM

I sniffled. I ran off as soon as I was up.
(#505 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2007, 04:54 PM

Matt sighed and ran after her.
~
I finally stopped crying and stood up. I grabbed my cell and key and walked out of the room. I walked down towards the lobby, hoping Aaron was there. I saw Carter and sighed.

<3
(#506 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2007, 04:58 PM

Carter took some drugs out of his pocket and walked outside. Aaron walked in and saw Carrie. "What's wrong?" He asked, walking over to her.
~
I rushed outside and sat down on the bench, sobbing.
(#507 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2007, 05:04 PM

"Matt and I broke up." I said, limping over to him.
~
Matt walked over and sat next to her. He put his arms around her.

<3
(#508 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2007, 05:06 PM

"What? Why? You two seemed so close. You saw how he reacted when I kissed you." Aaron said.
~
I pushed him away. "I didn't mean to do that. You have Carrie."
(#509 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2007, 05:14 PM

"He and Kat kissed again. I told him we were through. I won't take that crap." Tears clouded my eyesight.
~
"We broke up. Its fine."

OOC: Might have to go soon...ugh...

<3
(#510 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Aaron hugged her. "Carrie, you and Matt... You're starting to become great friends of mine. I don't want you mad at him, nor Kat."
~
I blinked. "It is not. You broke up, and it's all my fault. I didn't mean to kiss you. I shouldn't have. It was wrong. I had Carter... I just wish he'd get back to his normal self..." I paused. "I really apologise for breaking you two up. I really am. Do you think Carrie will hurt me for it?"

Ooc: I won't be on until tomorrow at 6am your time. Watching a movie. XD
Closed Thread