Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-12-2007, 01:21 PM

I took a good look at the other contestants. Some of the guys were cute, but I didn't say.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 03:39 PM

I rolled my eyes and Carter just laughed. I was so used to him being serious, I thought he might have been high or something. I just shrugged anyway and went over to referee Mike and Aaron's air hockey match. Carter slowly turned the monitor back on. What looked like lyrics popped up on the screen.
"I WIN!" Mike yelled and punched Aaron's arm playfully.
"YOU IDIOT! That goal didn't count! Kat, what do you think?" Aaron said, looking at me.
"Uh.... Mike wins." I blinked. I had no idea if it counted or not, but I knew how competitive Mike was, and he would suck horribly in the competition if he lost ANY air hockey matches against Aaron. Aaron didn't really care anyway. I looked around and noticed people were starting to show up. We really stuck out, being such a large group.
Carter got off the computer and walked over to me. He put his arm around me. I stepped back. "Not cool." I said, rubbing my shoulder in case of 'Carter Germs'.
Carter laughed some more, Mike and Aaron glared at each other, then to me. "Is he on drugs?" Mike questioned. We all started laughing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 07:38 PM

I looked over at a group near an air hockey table. "Let's keep practicing," I insisted. Scott nodded and did a few flips. I clapped.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 07:40 PM

"Geez, you guys are so loud." I teased them. "I'm surprised people haven't came up to us and kicked us out for all this."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 07:46 PM

I tried to ignore them, but they were so loud. I growled and practiced a duo routine, where I had to jump over his shoulders and land on my hands, from which I would do a flip. I landed perfectly.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 07:47 PM

Mike, Carter and Aaron laughed louder. "Hey, punk bands ARE loud. It's our job." Carter smirked.
Mike rolled his eyes. "I still think he's on drugs."
We all started to laugh again.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 07:50 PM

"Punk band, huh?" I asked Scott. He shrugged.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 07:54 PM

Carter stopped laughing first. "Mike, Aaron, Kathryn, I'll be right back." He said, rushing off.
Mike looked at Aaron and me. "Maybe he is on drugs." We laughed. Yet again.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Scott stopped and walked over to them. "Can you try to limit your noise level? We are trying to practice, and our routine takes an incredible amount of concentration. Plus, this is the only place that we have enough room to practice it."
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 07:58 PM

Mike and Aaron glanced at each other and laughed. "You don't know who we are, do you? We're naturally loud people."
I rolled my eyes at their immaturity. "I'll TRY to keep the guys under control. No promises, though."
Closed Thread