Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Pirates: Twins Lost At Sea >RPG< - 06-05-2007, 07:12 AM

Yes, I know there are a few pirate ones, but they're all closed, and some are pretty far. Plus, I have a plot line to make it a bit different.

Aleks and his twin Alyssa live in England. They were orphaned at age 2, but now they are eighteen. Alyssa moves away from her "parents" and is on the search to find her brother, who had since become a pirate. She'll need a crew, a boat, and a captian. Luckily enough, she stumbles upon one out by the docks. The crew is small, but worthy, it seemed. She would have to become a pirate to find Aleks. It couldn't be too hard... could it?

RULES:
> Please, use proper spelling and grammar...
> Don't SPAM
> Be at least somewhat discriptive
> DON'T put actions in *stars* unless it's like yawning in mid-sentence. (Eg. "Why don't we... *yawn* ... Just turn around?")
> PM me first about joining. Unless you're someone that knows I can trust you will follow the above rules.

My Characters:

Name: Aleks / Alyssa
Why?: Was tired of living as an orphan, and wanted to explore the world / Desperatly wants to find her brother.
Appearances:
< Aleks... Alyssa >

Alyssa walked along the docks. She noticed a ship with a small crew. She smiled. She might finally be able to find her estranged twin.

LET THE PIRATING, BEGIN.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2007, 07:18 AM

Ooc: Don't panic; I'm not closing this one. This would be the second pirate one that fits criteria, so no worries.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2007, 07:31 AM

Ooc: Okay, good. XD I wasn't sure or not.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-05-2007, 02:48 PM

Name~Elizabeth (aka-Liz or Beth)
Age~17
Appearence~Coming soon
Occupation~Crew member
Why?~Liz is trying to get away from her abusive step-father. She doesn't know where she is going, but thinks anywhere is better than her home.

OOC: Hayley can I be on your ship.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2007, 03:23 PM

Ooc: Of course. =D

Bic: Alyssa looked at the crew, then to the captian. "Mind if I board?"
The captian shrugged. "The more the merrier, my child."
She smiled. Alyssa noticed girl about her age. She didn't know if she spoke the language, or how she'd react if some stranger walked over, so she minded her own buisness.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2007, 03:46 PM

I glanced up to see another young girl like me board. I continued to mop the deck.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2007, 03:48 PM

Alyssa saw the girl look at her. She caved and went to talk to her. "Hi. I'm Alyssa."
(#8 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2007, 03:58 PM

"Elizabeth but everybody calls me either Liz or Beth." I stopped and looked over at the captain. "He's a hottie, isn't he?''

<3
(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2007, 03:59 PM

"Yeah." I smiled. "I haven't seen his face, though. When he let me come on the ship, he was busy looking into the distance. His voice sounded cute, though."
(#10 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2007, 04:11 PM

"He hasn't told us when we set sail, but it must be soon. We've been here for at least a week or two." I started to mop again.

<3
Closed Thread