Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Pirates: Twins Lost At Sea >RPG< (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/14201-pirates-twins-lost-sea-rpg.html)

TheHayleyDoll 06-05-2007 07:12 AM

Pirates: Twins Lost At Sea >RPG<

Yes, I know there are a few pirate ones, but they're all closed, and some are pretty far. Plus, I have a plot line to make it a bit different.

Aleks and his twin Alyssa live in England. They were orphaned at age 2, but now they are eighteen. Alyssa moves away from her "parents" and is on the search to find her brother, who had since become a pirate. She'll need a crew, a boat, and a captian. Luckily enough, she stumbles upon one out by the docks. The crew is small, but worthy, it seemed. She would have to become a pirate to find Aleks. It couldn't be too hard... could it?

RULES:
> Please, use proper spelling and grammar...
> Don't SPAM
> Be at least somewhat discriptive
> DON'T put actions in *stars* unless it's like yawning in mid-sentence. (Eg. "Why don't we... *yawn* ... Just turn around?")
> PM me first about joining. Unless you're someone that knows I can trust you will follow the above rules.

My Characters:

Name: Aleks / Alyssa
Why?: Was tired of living as an orphan, and wanted to explore the world / Desperatly wants to find her brother.
Appearances:
< Aleks... Alyssa >

Alyssa walked along the docks. She noticed a ship with a small crew. She smiled. She might finally be able to find her estranged twin.

LET THE PIRATING, BEGIN.

Miranda_ 06-05-2007 07:18 AM

Ooc: Don't panic; I'm not closing this one. This would be the second pirate one that fits criteria, so no worries.

TheHayleyDoll 06-05-2007 07:31 AM

Ooc: Okay, good. XD I wasn't sure or not.

LadyBast0911 06-05-2007 02:48 PM

Name~Elizabeth (aka-Liz or Beth)
Age~17
Appearence~Coming soon
Occupation~Crew member
Why?~Liz is trying to get away from her abusive step-father. She doesn't know where she is going, but thinks anywhere is better than her home.

OOC: Hayley can I be on your ship.

TheHayleyDoll 06-05-2007 03:23 PM

Ooc: Of course. =D

Bic: Alyssa looked at the crew, then to the captian. "Mind if I board?"
The captian shrugged. "The more the merrier, my child."
She smiled. Alyssa noticed girl about her age. She didn't know if she spoke the language, or how she'd react if some stranger walked over, so she minded her own buisness.

LadyBast0911 06-05-2007 03:46 PM

I glanced up to see another young girl like me board. I continued to mop the deck.

TheHayleyDoll 06-05-2007 03:48 PM

Alyssa saw the girl look at her. She caved and went to talk to her. "Hi. I'm Alyssa."

LadyBast0911 06-05-2007 03:58 PM

"Elizabeth but everybody calls me either Liz or Beth." I stopped and looked over at the captain. "He's a hottie, isn't he?''

TheHayleyDoll 06-05-2007 03:59 PM

"Yeah." I smiled. "I haven't seen his face, though. When he let me come on the ship, he was busy looking into the distance. His voice sounded cute, though."

LadyBast0911 06-05-2007 04:11 PM

"He hasn't told us when we set sail, but it must be soon. We've been here for at least a week or two." I started to mop again.