Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#491 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-02-2007, 07:48 PM

Ooc: Same here...

Bic: "I will." Aleks shrugged.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#492 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-02-2007, 07:55 PM

"No, you won't. Your the only one who knows how to actually run a ship. We can't risk losing you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#493 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2007, 08:00 PM

He swallowed. "Fine, you go, but be careful." Aleks hugged her.
(#494 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2007, 11:11 PM

I hugged him back. "I will be." I kissed him passionately.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#495 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2007, 07:07 AM

Aleks kissed back, just as passionate. "Okay, babe."
(#496 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-03-2007, 10:27 AM

Ooc: Ok, could you please tell my your timezone and about what time you get on? So I can get on at that time, too? I usually can only check my rps once or twice a day, so if you could tell me, that'd be great!

"Some stupid sea creatures obviously don't want us in their territory, Alyssa. Captain is guessing they're sharks, but you never know this part of the ocean!" The boat got rammed again. "D@m.n! At this rate, we'll be sinking in no time!" He muttered under his breath. "Keith, get up here!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

~~~~~
Keith and the rest of the crew had been working to optimize speed when he heard Gill, the navigator anf repairman, call him. He slipped once going up the stairs, but managed not to fall down the steps. "Yeah, Gill?"

"I need you to check below decks. Those critters are ramming us harder the farther we go. I've shown you the ropes; you can handle it."

"Aye, aye! On it right away!" Keith scowled as he tried to keep his balace going below decks. He first grabbed some supplies, then went to the lowest level. As soon as he got to the bottom, he stepped into water up to his ankle. "I'll be d@m.ned!" There were several holes on each side.

Keith pulled out his tools, grabbed some wood, and set to work emergency style. The bottome of the boat would look patchy, but this job was for survival, not beauty. He kneeled down to begin his work when he heard something, some sort of animal noise. He looked to his righ, and there, beside him, was the oddest creature he'd ever seen. It had a long neck that could twist around like a cat's tail, flipper fins attatched to a round body, one fin on the top, sparkling eyes, and spots. The thing called out again, and its voice was small and high pitched. "How could something as small and helpless as you break a ship this big- Holy $h!t!" He said when he saw a large eye looking at him. "N-never mind."

Keith abandoned his work and scrambled up on deck. "C-captain! I think I know why these things are attacking us!"
(Here's a pic, but they have a fin on the back, which this pic doesn't have.)

Last edited by spirit_queen : 07-03-2007 at 10:49 AM.
(#497 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2007, 10:32 AM

Ooc: Eastern Time Zone (It's just past 10:30am). I'm on nearly all day, anyway.

Bic: "Brad, I know we're in the middle of a shark attack, but I need to talk to you." Aylssa said, tugging on Gill's shirt.
(#498 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-03-2007, 12:21 PM

I nodded and grabbed a gun and a sword. "I'll be right back." I grabbed the rope and dived in. I looked at the creatures. I went back up to the surface and yelled to Aleks. "WE MAY BE IN MORE TROUBLE THAN WE THOUGHT."

<3
(#499 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2007, 12:23 PM

Aleks swallowed. "What do you mean?"
Alyssa bit her lip. "Brad, I'm scared..."
(#500 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-03-2007, 12:34 PM

One of the creatures jumped into the air. "THAT'S WHAT I MEAN!" I pointed my gun at it and shot it. Nothing happened.

<3
Closed Thread