Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-04-2007, 08:47 PM

I glanced at her. "And who would be that..'subject'." I stopped in front of a small wooden shop. It was small but too small. I opened the door to reveal a place where necklaces hung everywhere-the ceiling, walls, and door- of many varieties. "I'm pretty sure you can find something of use."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-04-2007, 08:53 PM

Psyche looked around, then whispered into Liz's ear. "We need Alyssa's necklace, she is 'subject'." She then walked into the shop as if she'd said nothing of importance, only girly gossip. She browsed the necklaces finding one that was the perfect style, but too small. She then found one of the perfect weight, but the style was too far off for her magic to compensate. So she grabbed both and headed up to the counter. "I'd like to buy these two necklaces. How much will that cost?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2007, 08:58 PM

A really old lady came out dressed in all black. A black head dress covered her whole head except for her eyes. I glanced over but soon continued to look at a gorgous jade necklace.
The lady looked from me to Psyche then the necklaces. "Two galloons." She said, showing teeth worse the Calypso's. I shuddered against my will.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2007, 09:04 PM

Psyche searched her pockets, pulling out the asked price. "Here." She said, handing the woman the money. She really didn't mind such people, considering that heigine had way improved since Greek times, she sort of grew up with the occassional individual with teeth like this.

Psyche went to the middle of the shop, concentrating on the two necklaces. This wasn't going to be easy, but she was stubborn, and focused her will to a point. Her eyes lightly glowed violet, and the two necklaces blurred together. Now, the small one was much bigger, the size and weight the bigger one had been, making the perfect necklace for her project. Although, now it meant that she'd just payed for two necklaces and ended up with one...

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2007, 09:05 PM

I started to debate whether or not to buy the jade necklace. It was surround by other stones, such as amythest(sp?), tigers eye, sapphire, jade and among others. "What do you think, Psyche?"

<3
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2007, 09:09 PM

Ooc: 'Amethyst', I believe. It's okay, I didn't know how to spell it myself until about a week ago. ^^

"I think it would bring out your eyes, which are a lovely evergreen." She said, contemplating. "But I would ask the price, first." She advised, closely examining the necklace and its worth.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2007, 09:11 PM

"Five galloons." The shopkeeper said before I even asked.
I sighed and put the necklace back. "Way more than I have." I said, disappointed.

<3
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2007, 09:14 PM

Psyche searched her pockets, barely scraping out enough. "Get it." She said. "From one friend to another." She also leaned in and whispered. "Trust me, it's worth way more than that!" She handed Liz the money, then continued to browse, waiting for her friend's reaction.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2007, 09:15 PM

I looked at her, shocked but in a good way. "Are..are you sure?"

<3
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2007, 09:17 PM

"Yep." She looked at an amber necklace, then put it back. "Consider it a gift. I have no idea when your birthdate is, but we can pretend it's an early gift, eh?" She then picked up one made of a huge garnet, and her eyes widened. She gave a low whistle, wondering how much such a thing would cost.

Closed Thread