Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-23-2007, 05:13 PM

"Believe what?" She asked, looking at her nails. "If this is about how I look or the show..."

"It has to do with-" Alyssa started to say. "Yes... the show... Uh... Do as great as you can, alright? We want everyone to keep there eyes on us."

Aleks smirked and nodded. "Exactly." He held Liz close to him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-23-2007, 05:16 PM

I nodded. "Yeah, what Alyssa said."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 05:36 PM

Dora shrugged. "If that's it, I'm leaving." She walked out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Once she was out of ear shot, I looked at them. "Is that actually all you guys wanted?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 06:20 PM

Aleks laughed. "I think Alyssa wanted to tell her about what Calypso said about Dora, but we mustn't show that we know. And we do want her to distract everyone, correct? That's what Calypso told us if we want to get the ship back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2007, 06:27 PM

"But what are we going to do about that last part?" I asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 06:30 PM

Aleks shrugged. "But we will need a distraction."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2007, 06:37 PM

I started to think about what we could do.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 10:28 PM

Ooc: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...tergoddess.png New pic of Alyssa.

Getting Aleks's picture later.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-24-2007, 01:29 AM

Ooc: BEAUTIFUL! I have yet to draw mine (I cannot find a suitable pic that fits the image within my head). And, looking at Elven battles, you can see I have enough projects! AGH!

Psyche stood up. "Well, if we're still going through with this 'show', even if its a distraction, we ought to finish preparing. Calypso, just what did you have in mind to reclaim this ship? It can't be that big, it's certainly not as big as anything like sailing to the end of the world."

"The Destined must have a ship for them quest. It be a simple plan; with the big show, everyone takes all eyes away from the rest of the ship, minds far from security. I will endanger the ship, and will make it so that it seems that only the demi-gods Aleks and Alyssa can save you from your fate. After this, the men, they blame Jackson for allowing such distraction, and favor their previous captain. And Aleks get him ship back." Calypso smiled another one of her infamous, eerie smiles, the kind that would send shivers down your spine.

But Psyche said, "Calypso, you're a doll!" This plan might work as the only time they'd ever been in danger under Aleks was when the encountered Psyche and the hunters. And now Aleks and Alyssa were true to their heritage, with abilities they never dreamed possible.

Closed Thread