Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-23-2007, 08:52 AM

"Yeah, I guess its not all too bad." I said, laughing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-23-2007, 09:01 AM

"No, it's not that bad." Aleks said, moving to her lips, softly kissing her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2007, 09:05 AM

I put my arms around his neck and kissed back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-23-2007, 09:11 AM

"Gill?" Keith asked.

"What?" Gill called.

"I'm bored." Keith said, takingm off his bandana and twirling it around.

"Then help the rest of the crew with the loading. I have to wait for captain's orders, ye know."

"Fine. But that's hardly what I call 'fun'." Keith mumbled, slipping away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, Alyssa. I'm making many, many precautions. We won't be the only things enchanted; the fire will be, too. There will be safety nets for the tricks, and such. I won't let anything happen to you, alright?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 09:20 AM

Aleks and Liz started to make out.
~
"But..." Alyssa sighed. "I guess that's all right, then. I can't wait, though. So many... stuff. Are we going to body paint our naked bodys to look like clowns?" She joked.

Dora smirked. "Now that would be fun."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 09:27 AM

Ooc: Hold on a minute, need to take care of something!

"Er, not exactly. Though, it would be fun. And this voyage will most certainly last more than a couple days." Psyche cleared her throat. "You see; in the past, when I was with other immortals, one of us had the ability to look into the future. Far into the future! He happened to look in the 2000 A.D., and several years after. He also found some interesting tunes." Psyche flipped her hair out of her face. "I propose we each get to sing a solo, and clowns wouldn't really hit the spot, for this. The theme is a sort of 'larger than life', in any case."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2007, 09:30 AM

I pulled him ontop of me, kissing him all the while.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 09:34 AM

"Okay, I understand..." Alyssa nodded. "I.. I don't like singing in public, though. I only sing in the shower, sometimes."

Dora blinked. "Then imagine you're in a shower, only with a few girls."
~
Aleks started to take off her top. "Did I tell you I love you?" He said, taking a break from the kissing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2007, 09:38 AM

"Yes, you have." I smiled and slipped the rest of my top off. Then I started to take off his.

<3
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2007, 09:42 AM

Ooc: Sorry my posts are taking so long! I'm juggling this and my bff! Oh, and I'm also trying to find lyrics for my songs, lol!

Psyche laughed. "Yeah, I have a 'bubbly' spell, though. It makes you happy even in the weirdest of circumstances. But It only lasts five minutes." Psyche reached into her bag and drew out a small candy. "I put it on this. With you being new, and all, it might help. Just make sure you save it up."

Closed Thread