Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Summer Olympics 2008 ~rpg~ (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/14107-summer-olympics-2008-rpg.html)

cwer 05-31-2007 02:59 PM

Summer Olympics 2008 ~rpg~

Alright, heres what its about-

There are 5 diferent sports you can play (i know there are many other sports in the olyimpcs but were focasing on theese.)
Swimming(competivily) ,Basketball,running,gymnastics, and sailing.
You got through many conflicts(maby including not winning)
Heres what you fill out

Name:
Game:
Apperance:
Age(over 15 please):
Heres mine-
Name:Emily Elson
Game:Swimming
Apperance:Long blonde hair,tall, wiht blue eyes.

I was sooooo scared. It was about to be the 100 meater backstroke-my best stroke.It was my event so i ran to the starting blocks. Swimmers,please get it the water. We all jumped in. Take your make ladies-GO! I Was swimming as hard and as fast as I could. Almoast the end I thought. I sped up almoast about to sufacate myself because I couldnt breath.When I touched the wall,everyone else was still swimming. "First in my heat-2 more heats to go." I said very happily.

princessmeplz 05-31-2007 03:12 PM

Name:Sahara Pettiford
Sport:swimming
Appearance:tall,short brown hair

I say to myself while swimming for practice you can do it you can do it so i swim faster i want to look back but my mind says do a backstroke i do it and after that im laughing and having fun all by myself.

xJESSiCA 05-31-2007 05:14 PM

Name: Jayson West
Game: running/track
Apperance:

Age(over 15 please): 17

TheHayleyDoll 05-31-2007 05:19 PM

Name: Layne Black
Game: Gymnastics
Apperance:

Age(over 15 please): 17

xJESSiCA 05-31-2007 05:22 PM

ooc: It won't let me edit...so I am going to change my sport to gymnastics. I don't know a lot about track.

TheHayleyDoll 05-31-2007 05:25 PM

Ooc: Lol.

Bic: I looked around the crowded gym. More people kept coming in.

Ooc (again): JOIN MY MODEL RP. Lol. XD

xJESSiCA 05-31-2007 05:26 PM

ooc: lol...okay.

bic:

I walked into the training gym. I was the only guy. Great, I thought. I found my trainer and began with simple beam exersizes (ooc: Sp?)

TheHayleyDoll 05-31-2007 05:27 PM

Ooc: Excersises? No... Wow... Bad spelling day...

Bic: I looked over at the guy. "Excuse me, I wanted to go on the beams first."

xJESSiCA 05-31-2007 05:34 PM

ooc: Tell me about it. Ugh.

bic:

"Get your own beam," I snapped back, doing a flip, which made me face her. I sat down on the beam. "Why don't you use that one?" I asked, pointing to the one right next to me.

TheHayleyDoll 05-31-2007 05:37 PM

"But I always use the one you're on. Always." I sneered. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I flipped my hair and did sme tricks on the other one.