Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default (RP) World's Next Top Model - 05-30-2007, 07:50 PM

Models to be from all over the world have came to this very special reality TV show. Some are more experienced then others, and some more beautiful. Nonetheless, people are serious about this. There can only be one winner. Let the games, begin.

RULES:
> Please be an experienced RP-er. I have decided I will not except just anyone onto this thread. Quite a few go down hill from people who can't see to RP right...
> Sentence form. Like a story book. No *actions* like that
> Understand that I AM the owner, and I will probably have my character get fairly far. If you don't go on too much, your character may be emilinated.
> As I said last point, I AM the owner, if I kick you out, or you get eliminated, it's my choice, and you could always join again once this "season" is over. I will PM all joiners when this happens.
>NO SPAMMING. Posts muct be at least include something about the RP. Not "Your Character's pretty, or something." (To anyone who joins, who do you think that is?)
> Stuff can be made up.
> You can swear, and when romance goes over PG-13, which I don't know why there would be any, though... but write *X rated scene* or something.
> Enjoy, and ASK to join before just jumping in, please.

MY CHARACTER:
Name (Nicknames in ".."): Yazmina "Yaz" Georgia
Age (Between 18-22, please) : 19
From (Make sure your person looks like they're from there) : Canada
Years of Experience (Don't put, like, 17 for a 20 year old. That is not normal...): 7
Appearance (Either be discriptive, or try photobucket for a real photo, or non-fantasy anime):

Personality: Stubborn, can be b*tchy, arrogant. Kind, if you're her friend.
Award(s), if any: Model Award at her highschool, Ms. Photogenic in her highschool yearbook, 4th place in Canada's next top model (Not really... in the RP, though)

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-31-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Panic_Overload (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 05-31-2007, 09:55 AM

Ooc: I PMed you about joining.

Name: Pamela "Bam" Jones
Years of Experience: 5
Appearance: (Imagine it as a real person)

Personality: Funny, happy, laid-back
Award(s): Best In Her Class (college), 2nd place for England's Next Top Model (I don't even think thay have one, but too bad)

Last edited by Panic_Overload : 05-31-2007 at 10:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-31-2007, 09:59 AM

I looked out the bus window. Some fellow models and I were going to compete for the World's Next Top Model. The first season of it ever. We were on a bus headed to New York, where our host and judges would meet us. We were the best of the best, and now, we were going to see who was THE best in the world.
I sighed and looked at the people. "You can do this, Yaz..." I mumbled to myself.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Panic_Overload (Offline)
Addict

Default 05-31-2007, 10:09 AM

I looked over at the brunette girl who seemed to be talking to herself. I went and sat beside her. "Hey, I'm Bam. Well, my real name's Pamela, which shortened to Pam, which I changed to Bam after the skater. Long story."

(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-31-2007, 10:12 AM

"Do I look like I care?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm Yazmina. Call me Yaz." I paused. "Where are you from? I'm from Canada, myself..."
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Panic_Overload (Offline)
Addict

Default 05-31-2007, 10:15 AM

"Oh. I'm from England. As you can see, not everyone there is all "Would you like some tea?" and all that sh*t. There are people like me around." I laughed. "I hardly even have an accent."

(#7 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-31-2007, 05:31 PM

Name (Nicknames in ".."): Cassandra "Cass" Johnsom
Age (Between 18-22, please) : 19
From (Make sure your person looks like they're from there) : South Africa
Years of Experience (Don't put, like, 17 for a 20 year old. That is not normal...): 6
Appearance (Either be discriptive, or try photobucket for a real photo, or non-fantasy anime):

Personality: Shy around strangers, outgoing around friends. Pretty new to the business, but very talented. Pretty (lol)
Award(s), if any: 2nd place 8th grade beauty pagaent, 1st place 10th grade pagaent

There ya go, Hayley. I joined. :P
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-31-2007, 05:33 PM

Ooc: Lol. Your pic stretches the screen. XD

Bic: I noticed a girl sitting alone. She looked about my age. I looked back to the window. Hoping she didn't see me look over at her.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-31-2007, 05:35 PM

ooc: I know, but it won't let me edit anything with pictures...unless I want to wait for an hour. x_x

bic:

I saw a girl looking at me. I waved nervously, but she had already looked away.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-31-2007, 05:41 PM

Ooc: That sucks.

Bic: I looked back. I went over to her. "Yaz." I held out my hand.
Closed Thread