Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default {RP} The Elements - 05-27-2007, 01:25 PM

Rules:

We need four players, including me. So...three more, I guess.
No spamming.
Use ooc
Include a bio
No mary-sues

There is no royalty in this, so your character cannot be noble or whatever. It only focuses on the four characters, each of which control one element.

We need one more guy. I can play a guy character (which I have gotten into lately for some strange reason...), and then two girls.

Plot:

The dark armies have gathered and are preparing to attack Earth, which would be a fantastic place to continue their civilization. It would also put them closer to other target planets.

No humans know of this, because they are slowly killing them, so it seems natural. Scientists who try to explain it reach dead ends. The only four that know of it are the elementals, Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. These four discover their hidden powers later in the RP, when the Mother of Elements is ready to pass on her powers to four others. This is also when they learn of the dark armies that are killing off their people.

The elementals must stop the dark armies, but of course relationships get in the way. Will your character stay true to his/her people or join forces with the dark armies?

My character bio:

Name: Jacob (Jake)
Element: Fire
Picture:
(human)(elemental)

Bio form:

Name:
Picture: Human, Elemental
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-27-2007, 01:28 PM

Name~ Aindri
Age~19
Element~Air
Pitcure~
(Human)
(elemental)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 05-27-2007 at 08:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 01:28 PM

Name: Yazmina
Element: Earth
Picture: Normal: Elemental

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-27-2007 at 01:47 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:29 PM

ooc: So I would like a guy...if I don't get one, that is fine.

Cwer, Hayley is Earth.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:49 PM

Jake sat down at a bench in a park, listening to the birds, enjoying his summer break. It sounded so great. The sound of freedom. No school for two more months.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Yazmina, or Yaz, as many called her, sat down on the bench across from him. "Hello? What are you doing? Just sitting there, wasting your life?"
(#7 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:59 PM

Jacob looked at the girl. "Well, I guess. That is what summer is for, right?" he laughed. "What is your name?"
(#8 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 01:29 PM

Name: Emily (Em)
Element: Water
Picture:

Last edited by cwer : 05-27-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Closed Thread