Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RP} The Elements (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/14025-rp-elements.html)

xJESSiCA 05-27-2007 12:25 PM

{RP} The Elements

Rules:

We need four players, including me. So...three more, I guess.
No spamming.
Use ooc
Include a bio
No mary-sues

There is no royalty in this, so your character cannot be noble or whatever. It only focuses on the four characters, each of which control one element.

We need one more guy. I can play a guy character (which I have gotten into lately for some strange reason...), and then two girls.

Plot:

The dark armies have gathered and are preparing to attack Earth, which would be a fantastic place to continue their civilization. It would also put them closer to other target planets.

No humans know of this, because they are slowly killing them, so it seems natural. Scientists who try to explain it reach dead ends. The only four that know of it are the elementals, Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. These four discover their hidden powers later in the RP, when the Mother of Elements is ready to pass on her powers to four others. This is also when they learn of the dark armies that are killing off their people.

The elementals must stop the dark armies, but of course relationships get in the way. Will your character stay true to his/her people or join forces with the dark armies?

My character bio:

Name: Jacob (Jake)
Element: Fire
Picture:
(human)(elemental)

Bio form:

Name:
Picture: Human, Elemental

LadyBast0911 05-27-2007 12:28 PM

Name~ Aindri
Age~19
Element~Air
Pitcure~
(Human)
(elemental)

TheHayleyDoll 05-27-2007 12:28 PM

Name: Yazmina
Element: Earth
Picture: Normal: Elemental

cwer 05-27-2007 12:29 PM

Name: Emily (Em)
Element: Water
Picture:

xJESSiCA 05-27-2007 12:29 PM

ooc: So I would like a guy...if I don't get one, that is fine.

Cwer, Hayley is Earth.

xJESSiCA 05-27-2007 12:49 PM

Jake sat down at a bench in a park, listening to the birds, enjoying his summer break. It sounded so great. The sound of freedom. No school for two more months.

TheHayleyDoll 05-27-2007 12:58 PM

Yazmina, or Yaz, as many called her, sat down on the bench across from him. "Hello? What are you doing? Just sitting there, wasting your life?"

xJESSiCA 05-27-2007 12:59 PM

Jacob looked at the girl. "Well, I guess. That is what summer is for, right?" he laughed. "What is your name?"

TheHayleyDoll 05-27-2007 01:04 PM

"Call me Yaz." She smiled. "And, I suppose. I don't know why I'm not home watching TV or something right now..."

xJESSiCA 05-27-2007 01:05 PM

"I really don't want to watch soap operas with my mom, or football with my dad, so I come here pretty much every day. And it is nice to meet you, Yaz. I'm Jacob, or Jake," he smiled.