Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Underwater World ~rpg~ The mermaid quest (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/14009-underwater-world-rpg-mermaid-quest.html)

cwer 05-26-2007 03:49 PM

Underwater World ~rpg~ The mermaid quest

Post you chacter. Its all mermaid race at atlantis.

here my chacter

Name:Emma Elson
Apperance:
Nickname:none
Type of mermaid: Warrior

Ill start

I was searching everywhere for a mermaid friend. I was at Atlantis, finnaly redescovered by mermaid. "I came all the way for this?This is so boring. Hey, maby i should look around more. WHOAH! what was that!" I said to myself as I saw a moving shape.

cwer 05-26-2007 03:59 PM

"Oh,It was just a fish.....I Think." I said to myself.

LadyBast0911 05-26-2007 04:38 PM

Name~Green Star
Age~17
Appearence~

Nickname~Star
Type of mermaid~Warrior

I watch a young girl enter the city. I swam down into the coral, watching her.

xJESSiCA 05-26-2007 05:23 PM

Male/Female

Name: Antenor/Linette
Apperances:

Nickname: None/Lin
Type of Mermaid: Healer/warrior
Relationship to eachother: Lin won't appear until later. Brother and sister, and Antenor thought she disappeared, but has been working for an enemy clan. They don't see each other until they are battling each other's clan. I will control Antenor the most, and rarely will I talk about Lin.

I sighed as I looked through the pictures of Linette, my sister, who disappeared several years ago. She was such a pretty girl, and I missed her terribly.

ooc: I have gotten into playing male characters lately. :P

Can I create a plot? I have a good one!!!

cwer 05-26-2007 05:36 PM

I Saw another mermaid on my search. "Hello, whats your name?"

cwer 05-26-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheetahja94 (Post 465497)
Male/Female

Name: Antenor/Linette
Apperances:

Nickname: None/Lin
Type of Mermaid: Healer/warrior
Relationship to eachother: Lin won't appear until later. Brother and sister, and Antenor thought she disappeared, but has been working for an enemy clan. They don't see each other until they are battling each other's clan. I will control Antenor the most, and rarely will I talk about Lin.

I sighed as I looked through the pictures of Linette, my sister, who disappeared several years ago. She was such a pretty girl, and I missed her terribly.

ooc: I have gotten into playing male characters lately. :P

Can I create a plot? I have a good one!!!

Yes , a plot is fine.

xXpersistenceXx 05-26-2007 07:31 PM

Appearance:

Name: Amaranth
Nickname: None
Type of Mermaid: Warrior [sorry to copy, I can't think of anything else] & can foretell the future. [as the story goes on]

A scene of a young mermaid combing her hair on a rock comes to the view. She thought she was the only one left in the big sea... You see about ten years ago a couple of powerful fishermen came and kidnapped her parents, friends, everyone she knew. She was seven and a defenseless creature...
"I could've helped! I could've saved them!"
She begins to cry.
"How could they do something so horrible? Just because we have some stupid fins doesn't make as so much different."
She begins to cry even louder...

TheHayleyDoll 05-26-2007 08:08 PM

Name: Jadmina
Nickname: Jade
Type of mermaid: Telepath/Psychic
Appearence:

I sighed and looked into the sunset. I was sitting on a rock not far from the sea. I rushed back into the sea and smiled. I had seen Lyon. When we were little, I had a major crush on him. That was ancient history, though.

Name: Lyon
Nickname: N/A
Type of Mermaid: Mage Prince
Appearance: (Couldn't find a pic...) Blond, blue-eyed, muscular, silver fins and tail.

xJESSiCA 05-26-2007 09:47 PM

ooc: I'll do a plot later.

bic:

Antenor slowly sank to a rock and undid his hair, which needed a cut. But for a haircut, you needed to be out of the water, and you needed something to cut it with...

He found a small pair of rusty scissors and rose to the surface. He pulled himself onto a small island and cut his hair.

TheHayleyDoll 05-26-2007 10:45 PM

Lyon swan over to me. "Hey, Jade." He smiled.
I smiled back. "Hey, Lyon. How's everything in the castle?"
"Oh. Fine." He shrugged.

Ooc: Cheetah, have you posted on All Girls School, yet.