Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   (RP) Time Warp (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/13853-rp-time-warp.html)

LadyBast0911 05-15-2007 05:51 PM

(RP) Time Warp

Rules:
RPG rules
Other than that I don't care
and everyone who posts from now on (May 16) is from the present (Year 2011)

~What I need to know~
Once I have let you join, then please post these:

Name~
Appearence~(must be a icon or something)
Age~
Bio~

~Mine~

Name~Morgandy
Appearence~ She even has the dragon and the tatoo
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1179268753
Age~16
Bio~ She is from the future. Has a boyfriend there.
~Story~
A young girl is sent back in time to year 2011 (6 years from now.) She doesn't know why, but she has to get back. Along the way, she meets many people. She has to find somebody from the future. She doesn't know who to trust and is confused. Will you be a person who helps her or a person who hurts her?

~Characters~

Morgandy~ 16/from the future/~Singergirl509

As I get more people I will put their names up here. Please email me before entering. And if I say now, don't throw a hissy fit. Ok! Oh and no chat forms (ex: you=U..get it?)

~My post~

In future~

I was in my dad's office. He was the President and I loved it. I wish I was in the actually White House, but it had been destoried long ago, at the beginning of the war. My family was always running. I picked up his medal. I looked at it for a minute, then put it back. *thunk* I looked at the box. "That is odd!" I said. I picked the medal back up, and looked at the box. I tapped the bottom. *thunk* There it went again. I felt around inside of it. I felt a little hole. I pulled on it. The bottom lifted up. Inside was a necklace. I picked it up. Suddenly, everything changed.

~year 2011~

Cheer_chick2007 05-15-2007 07:25 PM

I can't see your email, cause I'm not on your friend's list. Can I join?

LadyBast0911 05-15-2007 07:32 PM

sure......

TheHayleyDoll 05-16-2007 04:51 PM

I'm sure you'll say yes to me. XD

Name~ Mahyulee (Better known as May)
Appearence~ http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../girldaera.jpg
Age~ 16
Bio~ Also from the future. She has been trapped in this time for a few years now. She is very secretive, so she is also trust-worthy. She can be a bit stubborn and shy. She has met a boy from this time, and is now considering staying in 2011.

I walked along the tiled halls of Kingston Highschool. Days were basic around this time. I could hardly remember my life in the future time. The last time I was in 3020 was awhile ago. It was hard having gone back a distance of 1019 years, and my life had changed drastically. Like, why did they have washing machines? In 3020, we just sprayed it with Chilett, a gold liquid used to clean items as soon as it touched them. Were these people too stupid to invent something easier than a stupid washing sooner? Don't answer that, I thought. I stopped at my locker and opened it. Another thing that needed to change, LOCKS. In the future, they were like little robots that would scan you to check if it was you, then open. They even reminded you about your homework! No need to write stuff down. They were great.
I had trouble opening it and kicked the door. "Stupid, no good, old fashioned lock!" I mumbled.

Cheer_chick2007 05-16-2007 08:08 PM

Name: Um...Kayla!
Appearance: I will find a picture. Photobucket, right?
Bio: From future, but came willingly to get away from parents. Dropped out of school and works at a local fast food restaurant. Is wanting to go back to future. Has told no one about when and where she was born.

Kayla walked through the door, and the smell of greasy fries and hamburgers filled her nostrils. She shivered in disgust. She loathed her job.

Cheer_chick2007 05-16-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singergirl509 (Post 459562)
sure......

You said I could! I asked if I could join, and you said SURE!

LadyBast0911 05-16-2007 08:19 PM

oh, sorry.....I didn't see that...never mind.....I'm spacey today....

Cheer_chick2007 05-16-2007 08:22 PM

I am happy I can play, but if you are going to be like that, I may leave.

bic:

"Late again, Kayla," Natalie, my boss, yelled. Several customers looked at us to see what was going on.

"I know," I said, hanging my head. "It won't happen again."

"Very well. Please operate the friers," she crossed her arms and went back into her office. It had become a game to actually see how many drops of boiling oil would burn me.

LadyBast0911 05-16-2007 08:24 PM

Ok, I understand. But you can even ask HayleyDoll, I'm normally not like this.

BIC:

I looked around. I was in a house, but it wasn't familiar. "Morgandy, dear. How nice to see you." I turned around. There was a strange lady in front of me. "Hi.." I said, slowly.

Cheer_chick2007 05-16-2007 08:47 PM

I looked at the order monitor. Three large fries. I pulled a basket out of the frier and poured the sizzling fries into a metal bin. Then, I filled three large fry containers. When I put the basket down, a waterfall of the oil fell on me. I screamed and looked at my arm. A good millimeter of skin had been ripped away, and there was a steaming sore. I held back tears. This was the third time it happened.

My friend, Brazil, saw my pain and took my place. I walked into the employee break room and filled a bag with ice. When I set it on the sore, it sent cold, painful chills up my arm.