Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-16-2007, 08:49 PM

I kicked it again. It was getting late. I needed to go soon. It's not like I had anywhere to go, anyway, but school... I loathed it. My locker finally opened and I sighed. I got my stuff and left the school grounds.
I walked into the local fast food joint. "Two hamburgers, a large order of fries, and a large coke please." I ordered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-16-2007, 09:14 PM

I looked at the woman. "Who-Who are you?" I said. She looked at me. "Why, I'm your guardian." She said. I shook my head and walk out onto the porch.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Cheer_chick2007 (Offline)

Default 05-17-2007, 12:16 AM

I saw a girl about my age at the counter. As the cashier put in her order, it came out on the monitor. I had resumed my post at the frier, and I filled the order. I put it on the counter, but held it until the bill was paid.

"Hey," I said to the girl. She looked strangely...familiar.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-17-2007, 07:40 AM

"Thanks." I said, tilting my head. I had seen this person somewhere before. Somewhere.... Hmm.... I shrugged and went to a table and started to eat my food.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-17-2007, 07:46 AM

The lady followed me. "Here, your going to need this." She handed me something. "Whats this?" I asked. "Money. Spend it wisely." It was so strange. I walked off the porch and onto what they called a sidewalk. I saw a food joint and walked in.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-17-2007, 08:56 AM

I looked at the girl as she walked in. She had the same kind of familliar look as the cashier had. I glanced back to my food and continued eating.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Cheer_chick2007 (Offline)

Default 05-17-2007, 09:56 AM

I thought and thought about who they could be. They had the similar features of someone from the future, but I had seen a good amount of people that looked like that, even when I went back even far.ther to 2007.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-17-2007, 04:31 PM

I finished my food and threw away the garbage. I grabbed the one girl's arm and the casheir's and brought them into another room. "I swear I know you people. You look like some people I used to know where I used to live."
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-17-2007, 05:12 PM

"I've lived here all my life." I said, wondering what 'here' was. I looked at her. "You do look strangly familiar though."

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-17-2007, 06:03 PM

"I doubt you've lived here all your life." I mumbled. "Whatever then. You won't tell me about why you look familiar, I won't tell you why I do. I rather keep my secrets, secret."
Closed Thread