Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default [RP] Murder City - 05-14-2007, 04:18 PM

Players:

Miranda_
Siren_Slipknotchick
Silent_Wolf
Sarah_K_O_M
TheHayleyDoll

Rules:

1. If you want to join, DON'T JUST START POSTING. PM me first. I may not want you to join, and if I refuse you, don't throw a hissy fit. I will delete any posts made by ppl who I have either refused permission to, or by ppl who haven't PMed me/received a PM telling them they may play. If you don't want to play by those rules, then don't play at all.

2. NO MARY SUES. I mean it; no perfect characters. Otherwise, RPs are very boring. Anyone who's character is getting dangerously Sueish will be told by me to modify it.

3. This RP is set in modern times, in the near future, so technology is fine. You can either be a reporter or a member of the police force, or a regular person caught up in the drama. Or maybe even another person with sinister motives. The murderers are played by me so don't make up any more murderers please. Two is quite enough for any RP. XD

4. Please aim to post at least twice a week, if you're going to be gone let me know.

5. Please abide by the RPG Rules stuck to the top. That means no godmoding, poor spelling or spamming.

The city is in a panic. There are at least 2 killers on the loose, hunting its streets. No-one is safe and everyone is desperate to hide away. Nightclubs and dance halls are deserted late at night cuz of the fear.

One killer kills with stealth. This killer leaves his victims on waste ground, with their heads and hands removed. Some of the victims are still unidentified cuz of this habit of the killer.

The other killer doesn't seem to care about being caught. She kills indescriminately, men, women or children. They are all found where they were killed, some with all limbs removed, others decapitated.

The choice is yours. Will you live in fear? Or, search for the killers? How will you, and what will you do when you find them?

Lonnie White crept thru the city. It was dark, with only a quarter moon to pierce the darkness. A girl nearby walked thru an alleyway, glancing nervously at her watch. She knew it was late, knew too about the danger that stalked thru the city at night. But, like many others, she thought that it could never happen to her...

A hand went around her mouth, giving her no chance to scream. She was pulled towards the body of the man holding her, in a grotesque imitation of an embrace. He released his grip only to put his hands about her throat. Her scream of despair was ubruptly cut off.

Later, Lonnie stole out of the alleyway, a bag in his hands. He was making towards the river. In the alley behind him lay the headless and handless body of the girl who's only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

A little way away from the scene in the alleyway, a girl sat on a step with her head in her hands. She was only a teenager, younger than the victim of the killer; the only thing that was noticeably different was the 2 strange horns that protruded from her hair; 2 white horns shaped like cat's ears.

A man approached her. "What's a young girl like you doing out here all alone?" he leered at her. The girl looked up, revealing a face with creamy skin and strange red eyes. She said nothing. The man tried to touch her... only, his hand didn't reach the girl. It was torn from his body. "What the...?" The man backed away in horror, seconds before he was decapitated.

The girl stood up, a similar look of horror on her own face. She ran away into the shadows on light feet.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-15-2007 at 07:24 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 05-14-2007, 04:26 PM

Out side the alley another girl was out and about, she was a reporter trying despritley to get a story. Her camera man was constantly whinning about her running about. She turned and yelled "Danny hurry your big butt up!"

Danny panted "We aren't gonna find a story around here Sayuri!"

Sayuri glared "We will if we find the KILLERS!"

Danny sighed "You do realize if we don't come back to the news room with something you'll be fired"

They heard running down an alley and Sayuri jumped up and down "Story Story!"

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-14-2007, 04:28 PM

The girl gasped in horror as she heard the shouts. She ran all the faster, looking desperately for a place to hide. Her long pink hair flew out behind her as she ran.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM

There, she met another girl, who was sitting on the ground, shaking. "Wh-What are you doing here? Who are you?" She said, quick breaths between each word.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM

Sayuri ran down the alley and saw a dark figure run by "Are you getting this on film you dork???"

Danny started rolling, "Yeh I'm getting it."

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-14-2007, 04:33 PM

"I'm Rain," the girl replied, gasping between words. "I can't run any more, where can I hide? There are ppl chasing me!"

(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-14-2007, 04:36 PM

"Join the club." She blinked. "And I'm Layne. Nice hair, by the way." She smiled. Looking at her own sky blue hair.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-14-2007, 04:39 PM

Rain smiled hesitantly. "Thanks." She looked down at her feet, which were bare. She wore just a plain white shift, which was spattered with blood and dirty, as were her feet. Rain had escaped from the laboratory where she'd spent her entire life up til now; she had no idea what things were like outside of it.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 05-14-2007, 04:40 PM

A girl opened the door to a house nearby, "Hey, you being chased?"

She had one dark brown eye and the other a hazel-green, a round face framed by red hair and an easy-going smile.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-14-2007, 04:43 PM

Rain looked up in surprise tempered with shock. "Y-yes, I need a place to hide. I didn't think it would be like this out here." She shivered.

Closed Thread