Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#521 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 07-10-2007, 09:01 PM

"Explain what?" Adrian asked, his mouth full.
"Eww," I said.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#522 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-11-2007, 10:16 AM

Ooc: Sorry! Cousins started making all sorts of party plans, couldn't post. I've read to this point from my last post, so I won't be asking for a summary, but I'm not sure how to re-enter! >.< AGH! A little help?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#523 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-11-2007, 10:46 AM

ooc: Hmmm...I say you just walk out of the training grounds because you here some strange voices outside, or Adrian and Nikita.
(#524 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-11-2007, 10:55 AM

Ooc: Thankies!

During his training, Teldrin heard some new voices outside. "Hey, Teldrin, wanna check it out?" Taryn asked. Teldrin only nodded.

They walked outtside to see a pair of new faces, one man, one woman. The girl had purple hair and green eyes, odd colors for an elf. And beside her, a tall man who appeared to be a guardian.

Taryn walked over without an ounce of shyness and asked "Hi, who are you?"
Teldrin shrugged and followed his sister. It couldn't hurt to make new aquaintences.

(#525 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-11-2007, 01:33 PM

Adrian looked at them. "What?" he asked, his mouth still full. "And what do I have to explain?"
I sighed. "Boys are disgusting."
(#526 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-11-2007, 03:14 PM

Nikita looked at them. "Hello! I am Nikita or Niki as most call me." She looked at Taryn. "You are a warrior, correct?" She looked over at Teldrin. "And you are a guardian, am I correct?" She asked,
I looked at her. "How do you know this stuff? Or is it some type of healer power?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#527 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-11-2007, 03:28 PM

"And what did you want me to explain?" Adrian asked, his mouth still full.
"Would you stop that?" I snapped.
(#528 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-11-2007, 03:40 PM

I rolled my eyes. "Could you be any less like gentleman." I snapped at Adrian.
Nikita laughed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#529 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Adrian rolled his eyes and swallowed. "What did you want me to explain?"
"For once, I'm grateful for Morgandy's yelling," I mumbled.
(#530 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-11-2007, 08:20 PM

"Hi Niki! I'm Taryn, and the guardian behind me is my brother, Teldrin. We just moved here." Taryn put her hands on her hips and turned to Adrian(sp?) "What we want you to explain is your name. Or do you not have one? Now that would be interesting!" Taryn gave a wry smile. She wasn't cross at the man for chewing with his mouth open; back in their old home, she knew and hung with quite a few men who did that. Not that she liked it, she was just used to it.

"And would you swallow your food before you answer? You've had that same mouthful since we came out here." Teldrin said, folding his arms across his chest. He wasn't as bemused as Taryn, but he, also, was used to rude men who couldn't, for the life of them, manage to chew with their mouth closed. But that was because her sister often brought her friends home with her, and even invited them over to dinner without telling him.

Closed Thread