Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 07-10-2007, 11:04 AM

I looked around and saw nothing. "Someone is watching us," I said.
~
Adrian saw a couple girls talking, and then another hiding behind a bush. He crouched down next to this girl. "What are they doing?" he asked her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-10-2007, 11:06 AM

"I have the same feeling. The question is where are they?"
~
I looked up and saw a guy sit down next to me. "I don't know. I think they are all just talking, but earlier it seemed like the two girls were fighting."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:13 AM

I shrugged. "But I have an idea," I smirked and pointed my sword at a bush. I shot a ball of flames at it, and it burst.
~
Adrian held in a scream as the bush next to them burst into flames.
(#504 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:15 AM

I was impressed. "Cool..." I said.
~
I jumped, but didn't say anything. I lifted my head to beable to see right above the bush.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#505 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:20 AM

"There!" I pointed to a girl's head that was poking out from above the bush. I shot that one.
Adrian jumped out, rolling on the ground. "Are you trying to kill us?" he snapped.
"Who are you?" I asked.
He stood up and wiped himself off. "Adrian, and you just tried to kill me."
(#506 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:21 AM

I quickly dodged it and rolled behind another bush. I stood up and glared.
I walked after Adele, my hand on my sword.

<3
(#507 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:24 AM

"Why were you spying on us?" I asked, threatening them with my sword. "You have seen what I can do, and that isn't the beginning of it."
"You are a guardian," Adrian gasped.
"Isn't it obvious?" I snapped.
"Well, so am I."
(#508 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:26 AM

I folded my arms and didn't say anything. I looked over my enemies. The guardian was the strongest and the other girl must have been a warrior.
I walked up to the other girl, pressing my sword to her throat. "Who are you and why are you here?"

<3
(#509 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:29 AM

"Yeah, right," I scoffed. "Hiryo and I are the only two from this area."
"I am here for training," he said.
"Don't lie," I warned. "I'm not afraid to kill me."
"But you would have to get through my sword, first," he smirked, and drew out his sword.
I laughed. "I'm not afraid of you."
"Maybe I can change that."

ooc: OMG, Daniel Radcliffe is gonna be in Regis and Kelly Live! He is so totally hot!

Okay, I'm done. Now I'm not gonna change the channel.
(#510 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM

The girl looked at me. "I am Nikita. I came here for safety. I am a healer and I heard that this area was in need of one." She said, calmly and slowly.
I pressed the sword harder. "Tell me the truth."
"I am, whether you are willing to accept it or not is not under my control."

<3
Closed Thread