Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-28-2007, 08:06 PM

"Sure." Theo said, taking Mira's hand and leading her outside.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-29-2007, 12:08 AM

Mira smiled and rubbed Theo's shoulder, "I really love that place... does anyone else know about it?" Mira said, by 'anyone else', she obviously meant Morgandy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 01:25 AM

"No, i don't think takeo showed her." theo said. "besides; there were TWO spots; if he feels he needs to show her one, he gets the other." theo shrugged as he walked with his fingers intwined with hers. They were deep within the forest by now. "Hey, should we name our meadow?" he asked suddenly.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 10:17 AM

"Really? And you never showed her as Teldrin?" Mira blinked, "Anyway, let's just name it. Have any ideas?"
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 10:23 AM

"Why would i ask to name it if I knew what i wanted to name it?" Theo asked, smirking in amusement. "i haven't a single clue." He paused. "Maybe we should wait till we get there for inspiration.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 10:25 AM

Mira nodded and cuddled into Theo, happily grinning as she walked with him.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 10:29 AM

He once again lead her off the path in the woods towards the meadow, and they were soon there. A chill wind blew by as he brought her out, and the grasses were damp with dew. The tree on the island in the center of the little lake swayed to and fro in the wind, the leaves making a rustling sound.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 11:22 AM

Mira smiled, "I love this place... Still can't think of a name, sadly..."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 11:24 AM

"Well, c'mon." Theo lead her over to a small, mini-dock that he hadn't pointed out before, to which a rowboat was attatched. "wanna go to the island?" he asked.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2007, 11:28 AM

"I'd love to, thanks..." Mira slowly got in the boat and sat down, fixing her dress so she was covered.
Closed Thread