Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default {RP} Vacation (Private: Miluel, Hayley, Singergirl) - 05-05-2007, 11:36 AM

Okay, as you three know, I didn't like how the old thread was going. Miranda_ deleted the old one, and here is the new one. Private, so any n00bs that join have no right and can be deleted.

Make your own characters. Include a boyfriend (optional) and both bios. Pictures are not necessary but greatly appreciated.

Me/boyfriend

Name: Abi Tomas/Daniel Brown
Style: Anything that is clean, subtle, but is flattering/A t-shirt, jeans, some kind of cross necklace
Appearance: Brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes. Athletic/Auborn hair, brown eyes. Skinny but very strong and athletic.
Hobbies: Tennis, softball, music (alto sax)/Basketball, baseball, music (alto sax)
How they meet: They have been friends and rivals in band. Dan turns up in Miami, the destination, and is attending the college that Abi is also attending. He has always hated how Abi tends to mess with him to get information out, and hopes that they will never see each other on campus, but soon, they begin having feelings for each other, which Dan, in secret, has kind of had for many years. Abi sees him as an opportunity to figure out things like who someone likes, which she has done since middle school.

Now do the same thing for your characters. Names, Ages (18 or 19 only), Style, Appearance, Hobbies, and how they meet. Here is a simple plot.

The four girls have just finished their last year of high school, and are spending the summer in Miami, Florida, before going off to college (choose your college. If you want, we can all go to the college here). While spending days on the beach and getting an awesome tan (even though Abi could do without), they fall deeply in love. This is the struggle to stay friends while the girls have their first deep relationship with a boy. How will your character spend the summer? Will your boyfriend be someone you have always hated, or someone you have always secretly loved? You decide.

This is a private RP. I have no more rules about making out. My only request is that you stay reasonable (for example, no making out with the person right when you meet him. I mean, if you meet him in the hotel, don't take him to the hotel and start making out with him. Make sure that you get some time to describe the character and get to know them. Who would make out with someone the second they meet them? Seriously!)

Last edited by cheetahja94 : 06-20-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-05-2007, 12:41 PM

Me/Bf

Name~Morgandy/Marc
Age~18/19
Appearence for Morgandy:
But she has black hair, not blonde.

Appearence for Marc:

Bio for Marc~
He was a native to Flordia. He was in his third year of college and hadn't really had a serious girlfriend. He couldn't wait to meet her though.

Bio for Morgandy~
She couldn't wait till college. She had never really had a lot of boyfriends and wasn't really looking for one. In fact she didn't want one.

Hobbies~Singing, hanging out with friends, reading, basketball, volleyball/ driving around, playing his guitar, hanging with friends, read, all kinds of sports

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
miluiel_she_elf (Offline)
Professional

Rating: 7 Votes / 3.29 Average
Default 05-07-2007, 03:57 PM

Yeah...I don't wanna join. Hayley says she doesn't want to either. So please take my name out.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-07-2007, 06:43 PM

Why not? I am not going to have any rules, and if I am "godmodding", tell me. Please?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-07-2007, 07:43 PM

Why can't we just give it a chance....what could it hurt??

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
miluiel_she_elf (Offline)
Professional

Rating: 7 Votes / 3.29 Average
Default 05-07-2007, 07:46 PM

First of all, telling us that we can't do something because it's not how your RL friends would do it is DEFFINITELY godmodding.
Okay, I'll join but the FIRST time I hear any godmodding, that's it.
(my char)
Name: Madeline Wright
Style: Prep
Appearance: Long blond hair, straight. Blue eyes. Tall and thin.
Hobbies: Playing soccer, reading.
How they meet: Maddy met David at school.

Name: David
Style: Prep
Appearance: Brown hair, curly. Bright green eyes.
Hobbies: Soccer, video games.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-07-2007, 07:54 PM

Name: Layne Glaise/ John Karr
Appearances:

Hobbies: Music/Sports
Bio: She's the girl with the 'bad reputation'/He's the class clown
How they met: They went out a year or so ago. John still bugs Layne constantly.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-08-2007 at 06:35 AM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-08-2007, 05:34 AM

Ooc: Just to clarify:

Quote:
First of all, telling us that we can't do something because it's not how your RL friends would do it is DEFFINITELY godmodding.
No, it's not. As long as it's in an Ooc: and isn't Cheetah just taking your character over, it's just advice and not godmodding. I play 2 of Wolf's charries in one RP, and she's given me Ooc: advice on how to play them. That's not godmodding. Neither is what Cheetah's doing; you may not like the advice, but there's nothing wrong with it. Either accept it and change the charrie, or don't accept it and choose another charrie to RP with.

Here's a definition of godmodding for future reference:

Quote:
subject: Godmoding, aka God modding, aka Puppeteering

There are two ways you can god mod, both are annoying to fellow RPers. The first is to control someone's hitting; ie, you hit someone and take away their choice as to whether or not your fist connects with their face, and how much damage they cause.

Example:

Destiny slaps Rian round the face and makes his nose bleed.

That's god moding. A non god moding post would be as follows:

Destiny went to slap Rian.

Rian ducked, and her hand accidently hit someone behind him.

The second is to jump into an RP and start controlling another person's characters. This is usually done by n00bs, who just dive in without bothering to read the rules and start posting a lot of crap in which the other person's characters are completely mishandled and misrepresented.
As long as Cheetah told you in an Ooc: it was just advice, not godmodding.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-08-2007, 06:34 AM

Ooc: No, but we couldn't make characters and she told us how we had to play them. But, I don't want to get into an argument.

Bic: I walked out the school, I had to stay an extra while due to all my unserved detentions. I needed to hurry home, we were leaving soon. I already had everything packed, so once i got there, I was close to ready. My ex would be comming too, and that was my only problem. But it's not like I would die from that.
Come to think of it, didn't he have to stay after school on the last day, too? I looked around. All of a sudden, John, my ex, jumped right in front of me. I yelled. John started to laugh. "You are so easy to scare." He said.
"Oh. It's only your face that scares me." I started to walk off.
John kept his pace with me. "Is that the best you can do? Like serious, I've seen better disses from geeks."
"Really now? And you listen to them? Since when? You only listen to yourself."
"Lame..." John grinned.
"That wasn't a diss, it was the truth." I rolled my eyes. I spotted his Mustang. It sure we be a lot faster to get back to Abi's house. I looked to him. "Would you mind giving me a ride?" I said, quietly.
"After how mean you're being?" He smirked. "Yeah, sure. Hop in."
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-08-2007, 06:38 AM

Ooc: That's a scripted RP; personally, I don't like them, but they're perfectly abiding by the rules. If you don't like scripted RPs, then don't participate.

Closed Thread