Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-09-2007, 06:57 PM

John laughed. "So you did, then?"
I rolled my eyes. "Get a life." I turned away from him. "Anyway, let's get going. And please say we can leave him behind."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-09-2007, 06:58 PM

"Agreed here.." I said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-09-2007, 07:06 PM

"Sorry, but I can't." John smiled. "I'm paying for the room. And I'm going to college down there too. Seems like you're stuck with me for a while."
(#34 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-09-2007, 08:07 PM

I walked up behind John. "Oh please, girl. Just slap your ex and tell him to bug off. If he has a brain up there..." I tapped him three times on the head..."then he will take that as a sign that you just want him to ignore you...unless you want him to notice you," I grinned. "Garrett should be here with the junk truck soon...or, the place where we can put all of our stuff, since it is a pickup with a topper.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-09-2007, 09:07 PM

"What?! Why would I want him to notice me?" I crossed my arms. I could feel my face getting warmer.
"She's blushing. She does, too. I knew you still liked me." John said, hugging me.
I sighed. "And I've tried slapping him and telling him to bug off. He doesn't have a brain."
(#36 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-09-2007, 10:36 PM

"Wow...surprise there.." I said,"But you do want him to notice you. How cute.." I said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#37 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-10-2007, 08:00 AM

"Not cute. Weird. He's my ex!" I pulled myself away from John, I was red as a tomato.
John smirked. "But I still want you to notice me. And you like me, still, just admit it."
"FINE!" I yelled. "I do..."
(#38 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-10-2007, 08:02 AM

I was laughing.

<3
(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-10-2007, 08:07 AM

John kissed me. "I knew it, can't get enough of me."
I looked at the ground. "I guess you could say that."
"Oh.... You like-"
I hit him. "Stop with that. I might have a bad reputation around school for that, but I don't need you bugging me about it."
"How'd you know I was going to say that?"
"I just did."
(#40 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-10-2007, 08:09 AM

I stopped laughing. "Come on guys, lets get going. Should we take one car or two?" I said.

<3
Closed Thread