Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default {RP} Vacation (Private: Miluel, Hayley, Singergirl) - 05-05-2007, 12:36 PM

Okay, as you three know, I didn't like how the old thread was going. Miranda_ deleted the old one, and here is the new one. Private, so any n00bs that join have no right and can be deleted.

Make your own characters. Include a boyfriend (optional) and both bios. Pictures are not necessary but greatly appreciated.

Me/boyfriend

Name: Abi Tomas/Daniel Brown
Style: Anything that is clean, subtle, but is flattering/A t-shirt, jeans, some kind of cross necklace
Appearance: Brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes. Athletic/Auborn hair, brown eyes. Skinny but very strong and athletic.
Hobbies: Tennis, softball, music (alto sax)/Basketball, baseball, music (alto sax)
How they meet: They have been friends and rivals in band. Dan turns up in Miami, the destination, and is attending the college that Abi is also attending. He has always hated how Abi tends to mess with him to get information out, and hopes that they will never see each other on campus, but soon, they begin having feelings for each other, which Dan, in secret, has kind of had for many years. Abi sees him as an opportunity to figure out things like who someone likes, which she has done since middle school.

Now do the same thing for your characters. Names, Ages (18 or 19 only), Style, Appearance, Hobbies, and how they meet. Here is a simple plot.

The four girls have just finished their last year of high school, and are spending the summer in Miami, Florida, before going off to college (choose your college. If you want, we can all go to the college here). While spending days on the beach and getting an awesome tan (even though Abi could do without), they fall deeply in love. This is the struggle to stay friends while the girls have their first deep relationship with a boy. How will your character spend the summer? Will your boyfriend be someone you have always hated, or someone you have always secretly loved? You decide.

This is a private RP. I have no more rules about making out. My only request is that you stay reasonable (for example, no making out with the person right when you meet him. I mean, if you meet him in the hotel, don't take him to the hotel and start making out with him. Make sure that you get some time to describe the character and get to know them. Who would make out with someone the second they meet them? Seriously!)

Last edited by cheetahja94 : 06-20-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!