Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 07:00 PM

"How much have you got? I'll let you in anyway; I can always tell them that you paid more and make it up out of my own money if I have to. After all, Vulpines and half breeds need to stick together."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 07:01 PM

"Yeah." She smiled lightly and pulled out what she had. "Uh... No, wait, that's an IOU Olivia owes me, gotta keep that.. uh.." She tucked it back into the purse and handed him the rest. "That's all I have; I have something in one of the bags that can make up for the rest though."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 07:03 PM

Gazelle counted it. "10 gold coins, and 50 silver. Mum usually charges 12 gold coins, does what you have in your bag equal in value 1 gold coin and 50 silver?"

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2007, 07:05 PM

She sat down on the ground and opened one of the bags, frowning a bit as she looked through it. "... Oh, there it is!" She pulled something out; it was a necklace with a semi-dusty blue gem on it, with a few marble beads. She dusted it off and handed it to him. "Would that cover the rest?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 07:09 PM

Gazelle took it. "Yeah, that should cover it. Mum likes blue jewels." He opened the door wider, putting the money and necklace into his pocket. "Come in; I just need to put the money away, then I'll show you your room. Mum and Dad aren't here at the moment, they took the carriage out. What's your name, by the way?"

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2007, 07:11 PM

"Blue Raven; just call me Raven." She smiled a bit and picked up her merchandise again, tottering a little bit. "Sometimes I hate being a wandering merchant, but it comes with the trade. And the pay isn't bad sometimes, I guess."

Halestorm
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 07:15 PM

"Wish I could do that, but I've got to work in the shop. Not that I'm ever going to own it; my little brother's a pure Philomene so Mum and Dad always favour him over me. I wish I could leave, but I don't have anywhere to go. I'm Gazelle, by the way." He put the money away in a box and locked it.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2007, 05:42 AM

"Nice to meet you, Gazelle." She peeked around the bags and boxes and smiled.

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2007, 06:15 AM

"The rooms are upstairs, I'll show you yours." He took her thru the shop, which had various items of weaponry for sale, and into the main house. A scared looking slave girl was cleaning the windows.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2007, 06:19 AM

Raven saw her, but didn't say anything; she was strongly against slavery, but the last time she'd said anything in the last town she'd been in, she'd lost all but a few of the people she'd traded with.

Halestorm
Closed Thread