Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 06:30 PM

"You want him as a Companion then? Probably for the best, seeing as it's all he's going to be fit for after tomorrow."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 06:31 PM

Ivana smiled, "Yay."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 06:33 PM

"I would have hoped for better, but I'm going to lose money on him thanks to his stupidity." Olivia gave Angel a glare of dislike; he cowered away from her.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 06:34 PM

"Aw, don't do that, I like fiesty guys."

Ooc: Byeee!

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 06:36 PM

Ooc: Aw.

"I don't, if they're going to cost me money." Olivia motioned to them. "Come back tomorrow with the money; you can take him away then. I don't want him on the premises for any longer than I have to. In any case, I need to visit the slave auction for a replacement."

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 06:44 PM

*meanwhile*
Blue Raven walked through the streets, her semi-dirty chestnut horse following quietly behind her. Despite the fact that she'd tried to keep his hide clean, he always managed to get covered in dirt. She turned around a bit and gently pulled on the reins, her thin hands wrapping around the leather straps and tugging a bit. When he refused to move, she sighed in exasperation and rubbed her hazel eyes - which seemed more green than brown, depending on her clothes, which were currently a dark green poncho over a brown shirt and skirt - and she pulled him over to a Vulpine stable, tying him up. "You lazy a.rse..." She patted his side affectionately and untied a few bags and boxes from his side and back; the boxes were the reason for her not even riding.

With a bit of difficulty, she knocked on the front door of the shop, looking a bit smaller than normal because of the wares she carried. "Anyone here?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 06:48 PM

A boy opened the door, keeping only a small part of it open. "Yes?" He had scruffy dark brown hair but violet eyes, which showed him to be a half breed. His name was Gazelle, named for his Vulpine father. His mother tho had married another Philomene and now Gazelle felt like an outcast in his own family.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2007, 06:50 PM

"Is there any chance I could stay here till I can open shop tomorrow in the plaza? None of the places to stay would let me in because of my horse, Chestnut." She looked a bit sheepish.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2007, 06:53 PM

"Sure you can. We've got rooms available upstairs, but you'll have to pay." He looked a bit embarrassed. "Mum and Dad won't let anyone stay unless they pay. Sorry."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2007, 06:54 PM

"Oh boy..." She set her stuff down and fumbled in a pocket in a purse she had around her neck. "Uh.. How much is it?"

Halestorm
Closed Thread