Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 04-23-2007, 10:26 PM

Siren shrugged "I have only paid attention to that"
Her eyes were wide adn happy as she stared at Slipknot's locker room door "Corey's in there ^.^"

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
playinwlightnin (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-23-2007, 10:28 PM

"I know!!! Hey Lemme Know if you see her, We go on in 10."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-24-2007, 07:26 AM

Ayane walked around aimlessly. She bumped into something and fell over. A man helped her up. "Sorry 'bout that," the man said.
Ayane rubbed her head, "It's okay." She looked up to see who it was. "Pete Wentz?! What are you doing here?"
"Uh... To see Corey, like everyone else here, mainly. You?"
"I'm in the BoTB's. I'm so scared. I could die, you know. I don't wanna die!"
"You won't if you fight the right people. You won't have to face everyone. Since some will be dead when you'd get to them, you know what I mean?"
"Yeah. Thanks. Now I'm scared even more. Can I back out now?" Ayane paused. "Only kidding. I love challenges. My band will win, and we will rock doing so."
"Right..." Pete blinked. "Well, nice talking to you again. See you after you win."
"Yep. Bye Pete!" She waved to him as he walked off to find the rest of FOB.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-24-2007, 08:59 AM

Siren held her sides and sighed, she only came to meet Corey and wondered why she had actually signed up for this. She just remembered her enormous amount of stage fright.
As she walked back to her locker room she saw so many other already famous bands, but not the one she really wanted to see.
Then she heard it. The starting guitar to Vermilllon on the stage, They were opening this she had to see.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-25-2007, 04:20 PM

Siren ran out to the front to see the stage and Corey began to sing, she knew she should be in back getting ready for her show but she couldnt help it.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-25-2007, 04:50 PM

"Ayane!" Kyri yelled to me. "Stop drooling over Pete Wentz. We need to get ready!"
"Yeah, and you better hurry. I might eat the last donut!" Yumi smirked, Jazmina just laughed.
"Ii-dezu!" Ayane said 'Okay' back in Japanese. She hasn't spoken it in so long. Everyone in the band was Japanese, except Jazmina, but she knew all the common words.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-25-2007, 09:15 PM

Siren looked backstage and began to walk back "I should probably also take the time to check out my competion as they perform and I need t make my big finisher too" it was obvious her genre for the most part was Metal. Hardcore thrash and it was written on her face plain as day.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-25-2007, 09:48 PM

Black Thorn Poison practiced. They played a song they called, 'Hating You More Everyday.' They finished. And Ayane walked infront of all them. "We're pretty good." Ayane smiled. "But I think we can do better. Yumi, you were a bit too fast, and the bass was out of tune a bit. Nothing noticable though to many, however. Just fixed those little things, and we are doing excellent."
(#29 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-25-2007, 09:50 PM

Siren's heart began to skip beats as she knew that performances were starting in 5 minutes, she was 3rd to go and that meant business....

(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-25-2007, 09:56 PM

"Okay, you guys." Yumi took a deep breath. "We're first up. We have five minutes."
Ayane nodded. "Okay. We'll practice that song one more time, since that's what we're preforming. Then we will still have time to get set up. Let's start already." They started to practice again. They saw another group staring at them. It was that Siren girl and her band. "What are you looking at?" Ayane stopped. The rest of the band followed her lead.
Closed Thread