Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xLetsWasteTime (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-14-2007, 09:38 PM

Davey flaired her guy so Ayane would notice.
NEW CHARACTER! (this is the guy Davey had it with.)
Name: Vince Hoandar
Looks: Brown hair, hazel eyes. Skater boy due. About 6 feet tall.
Personality: Outgoing in a dating way. Obviously is not a virgin (considering what Davey & him did) and he HAS met Davey before when he was 14.

Ayane smiled as Davey kissed Vince. Vince lifted his hands up to Davey's br.ea.sts and fingered them.

"Get a room you two," Ayane said, jokingly.
Davey stopped and smiled at Ayane.

"I know, babe. You can do it, ya know. But don't keep us here all day."

"Let's all go get Jess and rent a hotel room. I got my dad's credit card." Davey said.
Ayane seemed dissapointed with her.

"DAD'S credit card? C'mon Davey don't tell me you haven't told him yet,"
Ayane said, moving her hands to touch her guy's chesticales (lmao).

Davey was going to go live with Ayane and Jess soon enough, but couldn't figure out how to let her dad down. She hated him, but couldn't find herself to leave.
"Okay fine. Let's just go to your house."

"Definitely. Let's go get Jess."

Ayane waited a second.

'Well, let's just go without Jess and call her later." Ayane said.

They threw their arms up on their guys and walked off in a double-Date line.

"Baby, call your friends when we get there. Invite them over." Ayane said to her guy.

They were just about to leave when Jess came up with Jordan.

"Where you guys goin'? Party's just begun." Jess said.

"We're going down to you and Ayane's place to have a party of our own. We'll be the only girls there. Join us?"

Jess smirked.

"C'mon Jordan." She said, and they all went toward the door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-14-2007, 09:57 PM

OCC: Please stop power playing (playing as someone elses character)

Dylan's Profile
Nameylan
Looks: Hot, Skater Boy, oh, did I metion hot?
Personality: Loves se.x, funny, get's drunk a lot.

BIC: When they got to Ayane's house, the guys went to call their friends. After doing so, about 30 or so guys walked in the doors. Ayane, still drunk, smirked to the other girls. "This is insane. We would each get, like, 11 guys! That is one sh*t load of a lot, ya hear?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xLetsWasteTime (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-14-2007, 10:13 PM

0oc: sorry, I couldn't get by that part easily. not too good at not power playing.

Davey nodded.

"I call the green eyed blonde guy," She walked up to him.

"Hey," She said, in a se.x.y tone. The guy kind of seemed embarassed. He turned completely red.

"Uhm...hi?" He said, nervously.

Davey almost fell over. She was so used to s.e.x.ual, non-shy guys who would get her in bed when their eyes met, that she almost wanted to smack him for not
being rude.

"Shy much?" She said, to the next guy she saw.

"Yeah. His name's Jake. Never really got that attention your giving him." The guy said. He was really cute, she noticed, and if she could get this so-called Jake to break out of his shell, she'd be happy to do a three-some french kiss.
"Cool. Would you mind joining us?" She said, trying to make herself look irresistable. She succeeded when she pulled her spahgetti strap so it would sail over her arm, so a bare shoulder would show. She smiled at him.
He seemed to almost fall over. He looked like someone was asking him to bang his head over and over again on a chainsaw that was running. Although he wasn't smiling, he seemed trying not to jump forward and rip Davey's shirt off. Davey hoped that he didn't succeed.
"Okay," And his tone of voice seemed like a, "Fine. You got me."
She threw her arm around him and her other around Jake and beagan headed for the couch.

"Davey. You?" She said, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips.
"Uh---oh yeah I'm Lee."
"Okay then, Lee. She added extra sl..utty se..xiness to her tone of voice. They were sitting on the couch now.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2007, 10:15 PM

"Omg...Football team, over there." Ayane pointed to a whole bunch of guys. "They are so mine. Look how fine they are. All of them. This is my lucky day." Ayane rushed over to them and it was like a mob of people as the all walking into a room. Her, Dylan, and the football guys.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xLetsWasteTime (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-14-2007, 10:41 PM

Davey turned to Jake. She kissed him, and then put her arm around him.
"Drink this." She leaned forward, and handed him a bottle of beer.
"Chug it."Davey said.
"What IT?" He asked.
She looked at Lee questioningly.
"He doesn't go to many parties."
She nodded. She licked Jake on his lips, and then opened them with her long, rasberry colored fingernails. She popped the top of the bottle intohis mouth after she had opened it, and said, "Drink as much as you can in one gulp."
Everyone noticed Davey was making Jake chug. Everyone looked at jake as he put his hand over Davey's and began to drink, drink,drink.
Soon enough, everyone was chanting, "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!"
And finally he drank all the bottle and was VERY drunk.
By now Lee was drunk too. Davey's mission was accomplished. She brought the guys back to the couch and turned to Lee. She grabbed hold of his buttons and began to undo them, as she kissed him. She felt Jake pull her arm and pull her over, as he began to kiss her and unbutton her skirt.
Davey used one hand to pull Lee's pants and then she brought her other hand down to grasp onto Jake's. She pulled them up and into Jess's bedroom.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2007, 10:52 PM

Once in the room, Ayane smirked sexily. "Now, four at a time, and Dylan always. The rest can watch at wait for your turn. Like a live-por.no." She pointed to the beer boxes. "Drink as much as you want."

The first four guys, and Dylan. Huddled up around her. While they were taking off her clothes, she adored every minute of it. She told them all to ditch their clothes too, and they did so. She ordered them to certian positions around her so that all five of them could be on her at once.

Several hours later....

"Ayane? It's your parents."
"Holy sh*t." Ayane gets away from the guys and orders them all out. She puts on the clothes and runs downstairs.
"Mother, father." She says, rebeliously.
"What is going on her, Ayane. Are all these guys here for sex? How many people are here?" Her mother asks.
"Yes, they are here for sex, if you must know. And there are 36 people all together. Three girls and thirty three guys. Now, mom, dad, I live her alone, and I don't care if you came to check on me. F*ck off." She orders her parents outside. They resently go out the door.

"So, now that may 'rents ruined the party, it's just us 6." She said to Jess, Jordan, Dylan, and Davey.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-14-2007 at 10:58 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
xLetsWasteTime (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-14-2007, 11:01 PM

0oc:Lol Ayane's got a little somethin' somethin' doesn't she? lol

Davey slammed the door and got started right then and there. She pulled both of them close, and unbuttoned lee's shirt while he clutched her b.reasts, and Jake unbuttoned Davey's skirt while kissing her neck. She finaly got their clothes off and she pushed Lee down on the bed, and pushed Jake on the other side. First jumping on Jake, she made out with him and Lee was licking her private area.

0oc: Wow, now Davey and Ayane are some bad chicks! =p. I guess Jess is pretty much gone at the moment. lmao
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2007, 11:11 PM

occ: Lol. Yea.

Ayane looked to Dylan. Who was now even more drunk than herself. "Wanna have a nice, hot, shower?" She asked slowly, as though talking to a six year old.
"Never would I say no to that." He laughs. She smiles.
"Let's go then."
They get into the bathroom and Ayane takes off all her clothes. She jumps in the shower. Dylan awing over her physique. He gets undressed as fast as possible and jumps in the shower.
Dylan pushes Ayane against a shower wall and they start to make out. Dylan gives her a full body massage and then she gives him one. Giving him hick.ies all over the place at the same time.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-14-2007 at 11:16 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xLetsWasteTime (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-14-2007, 11:22 PM

okay

Jake and Lee both jumped. Davey pulled the blanket up and covered them all up.
"Get out!"
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2007, 11:24 PM

Ayane and Dylan walked out of the bathroom. He had an extended grin on his face. Thay both only had a towel on and they walked over to Ayane's room. It was gigantic. Dylan looked around in awe.
Closed Thread