Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Dancer4Life12

Default Faerie RP - 04-10-2007, 08:15 PM

Rules:
Don't ask to join
Use some form of ooc
Please be semi-literate
Use list form

Charrie:
Name: Mab
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Violet
Outfit: Green top and skirt made out of leaves.
Wings: Blue with green/yellow splatters in them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Dancer4Life12

Default Mab-less - 04-10-2007, 08:24 PM

Mab flew up higher. She didn't have anything to do that day and the only thing she could think of was to fly around. She didn't invite any of her friends to go with her or anything. She doubted that they were looking for her anyway. Most of her friends weren't real friends. It didn't matter. She liked being alone. That was one of the few things she liked. She didn't have parents so she learned to live on her own from a young age. She was independent, she liked that. She absolutly loved dance. It was her favorite thing to do. One thing she didn't like were stuck up people. She couldn't stand people who were like that; or people who acted like they were your friend, but they really weren't. Mab thought the world could do without those kinds of people. She shook her head and mused more random things. She looked around and saw a nice little perch, both big and small enough for her. She sighed and plunked her petite body on the perch. She took her unusally long arms and strtched them behind her slightly hitting her delicate wings.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
lizannthus

Smile ill join.. - 05-23-2007, 07:02 PM

Mab always think that way but she didnt know that theres a new girl in town who'd liked to be her new friend... the girl named liz.. liz was very cheerfull always smile even if she had problems... shes the opposite side of mab..

Name: Liz ann
Hair: reddish
Eyes: black
Outfit: pink dress
Wings: light pink.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-23-2007, 07:06 PM

ooc: So wait...are others allowed to join? If so, I would love to.

And also, don't godmod, lizannthus. Only talk about what your character says, thinks, and feels. It gets kinda confusing. :P

If I can join...

Name: Crimson
Hair: Black
Eyes: Crimson
Outfit: (Crimson is male) Standard armor. I'll post a picture.
Wings: Can make them appear and disappear upon demand. Crimson and black (will not be shown on picture)
(#5 (permalink))
Old
lizannthus

Smile what? - 05-24-2007, 01:51 AM

no its not a godmod.. hehe...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-24-2007, 06:36 AM

That IS godmoding, cuz Mab is NOT your character. Please read the following topics:

http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...1-rpg-faq.html

http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...rpg-rules.html

If you're not going to RP properly, there's no point in RPing at all.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-24-2007, 08:37 AM

ooc: And like I said, if you are gonna godmod, I will quit, but you guys may want a guy character

bic:

Crimson slipped off his bracers and his cloak. All that was left was his white undershirt and his leather pants, both of which were still kind of uncomfortable, but if he went out with even less clothes would send everyone into wild screams, unless he took his shirt off. But the thing that was uncomfortable was his pants, which he couldn't take off. No, they would just have to stay on.

He took his shirt off and folded it neatly on his bed, and then walked out into the garden, his crimson wings still...gone, you could say. The humans thought of the faeries as girls, and that stereotype had taken over his head. Only during slumber would his wings be visible.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-24-2007, 03:47 PM

Name: Violet
Appearance: (Yes, even my purple skin. She is called Violet for a reason. XD)

Violet smiled and walked along the stone-made road. She looked and at a extremly handsome male faerie in a garden. She wasn't looking where she was walking and tripped over a stone, which was slightly larger then the others. She got up and giggled to herself. She wouldn't have a chance with him other. She was what other faeries called a fluor faerie. Fluor short for fluorescent. Her skin and hair being overly bright, colourful, and vibrant. They weren't as known as usual faeries, and didn't usual socialize personally with them. Such things like that would be barbaric and abnormal to both species of faeries. The only time it was allowed was when you were at a shop, or stall, buying some sort of item. Even then, it was still weird. Many common faeries and fluor faeries went to stalls owned by their own type.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-24-2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: I was going to say without the large ears, but I changed my mind. The large ears are unique. Lol
(#9 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-24-2007, 06:32 PM

Crimson saw a fluor faerie fall near his perch in the garden. He walked towards her. "Are you alright?" he asked, looking at her large ears and purple skin. "I'm Crimson, by the way."
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-24-2007, 06:55 PM

Viloet nodded. "Hi... I'm Violet, and yeah, I'm fine... I should be going now." She said, blushing. She fixed her hair so it went over her ears. She hated her large ears.
Closed Thread