Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-11-2007, 06:10 AM

Cyan sat down on a bench and started to cry, quietly, so no one could hear him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 06-11-2007, 03:05 PM

I sat by him. "Tough boys cry," I said, tears very evident in my eyes and streaming down my face. "The ones that don't cry are the wimps. Listen. There has to be a reason Magenta died. Are you willing to help me figure it out? Children just don't drop dead. There has to be a reason."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 06:14 AM

Cyan looked at him. "I... I don't..." He sobbed in between each word. "Cry. I just... I just don't... But Magenta... She didn't... Why'd she...."
(#504 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 09:41 AM

"I want to figure it out. There has to be a reason. And don't be afraid to cry. Holding up your feelings cannot be good," I smiled uneasily, silent tears sliding down my cheeks.
(#505 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 03:19 PM

Cyan burst into tears and threw his arms around Crimson, crying on his shoulder.
(#506 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 07:41 PM

I smiled and slowly rubbed his back. "Cyan, you must realize that I don't want to hurt you. Can you understand that?" I asked through tears, wondering if he had the ability to say anything.
(#507 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 07:44 PM

"I just wanted everything to be like it was before Violet's ex hurt her. He BEAT her. And... you could probably still see the marks on her back if you look carefully. But Magenta's gone... It'll never be the same..."
(#508 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 07:55 PM

I nodded. "I think you know, deep down, I would never do that to her. And Magenta...think how happy she is. Try to be happy for her."
(#509 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Cyan looked down at his late sister's name. "I... I just don't want Violet in another abusive relationship. And he was a plain faerie. That's why I don't trust anyone not completely fluor."
(#510 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2007, 07:59 PM

I nodded. "You can't let one person change everything. I'm not talking about Magenta. But her ex...not everyone is like him. My father beat me. I would never do that to someone else. He broke my bones four times. He gave me countless black eyes. When I was able to move out, I moved as far away as possible. Violet seemed to make everything better."
Closed Thread