Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RP} Prey (Semi-Chronicles of Ridd.ick based) - 04-08-2007, 03:42 PM

Kay, so the basis of this is that the world has passed its golden age: We are both technologically advance and have powers that allow slight control of different parts of physics (i.e. magic). The people have moved out into the rest of the galaxy. The poor, the criminal, and those who don't exist according to the human government were left on old Earth to die or live without endangering people. However, a few criminals found their way around the workings of spaceflight and have been raiding the planetary settlements of the Human Alliance. Most of them are handled by the military, but there are those who have become powerful from leftover radiation of the wars that scarred old Earth. Those are the people who have the power to confront the Alliance. But the Alliance has its own weapon: Bounty Hunters specifically trained to combat these new "supercriminals" have been sent out to capture and/or kill all on the bounty list. Now it's a matter of survival...

In this world (worlds), there are bounties and hunters. Sometimes civillians get hurt in the midst of everything. When you join, be sure to tell your name, specific power, your current situation, favorite weapons, etc. Or whatever you feel is neccesary. Have fun!

Rules

1. Don't make the character entirely invincible. No fun that way. :P
2. Don't make the character super powerful or something. Just one ability that's either from genetics, mutation from nuclear radiation, or experimentation, and MAYBE one that's from surgical means (like Riddi.ck's supposed eyeshine job.).
3. Romance is allowed, but seriously, don't make them do it on ships or something. O_o Those places have to be clean, and it takes awhile - hours, months, etc. - to get from place to place depending on the vessel you're in.

Sheet:

Name:
Alias among allies:
Alias among enemies:
Weapons:
Current Situation:
Power:

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!