Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-28-2007, 10:01 AM

"Jeremy's alright when he's not repeating himself a billion times over."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-28-2007, 10:03 AM

"Just as Rian's alright when he's not acting bratty."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 10:04 AM

"Which I'm guessing was rare?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-28-2007, 10:08 AM

Luna shrugged. "Not that rare; depends on his mood. And whether or not he's being asked to do something he doesn't want to do."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 10:08 AM

"That figures."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-28-2007, 10:12 AM

"Anyway, the journey will take a little longer than you're used to, so get comfortable. Oh, and there's no 'no sex' rule on this plane." Luna laughed. "In fact, back when this was the norm for flying, a lot of ppl liked to use the toilets for that purpose. If you did have sex in an aeroplane toilet, you were said to have joined the Mile High Club."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 10:13 AM

"I never have; I used to be scared of planes."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-28-2007, 10:19 AM

"Nothing to be scared of."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 10:20 AM

"Except the possibilty of crashing. Hell, for awhile after my sister died, I've been scared of spacecrafts that are bigger than four airplanes, like those transporters."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-28-2007, 10:30 AM

"Well, there is that. No chance on this one, tho; the combined psychic power of myself, my sister, my brother, my mum and dad wouldn't ever let that happen."

Closed Thread