Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-16-2008, 06:45 PM

"I sent men after them."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2008, 08:59 PM

"Then all we can do is wait."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2008, 09:01 PM

"I guess. Not like I want to wait. How'd Dwayne get off?"

Ooc: Post in Elven. I can't think of anything to post. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2008, 09:05 PM

"I don't know. He seemed a bit upset but I really couldn't tell much."

ooc: I haven't even been following Elven. Quick Summery? xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2008, 09:15 PM

Ooc: Nothing's really happened. Just more Mira wedding stuff. Oh, and Derk and Taryn played naked Twister. XD

"Oh. Hopefully he's okay."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2008, 09:17 PM

"I hope so too. He was going to go talk to Natalie."

ooc: Oooo..Sounds interesting. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2008, 09:22 PM

"I wonder how that went."

Meanwhile, Dwayne had arrived at Natalie's. He very cautiously knocked on the door and braced himself. Natalie opened the door, then slammed it after she saw it was Dwayne. He knocked again and stopped her from closing it this time. "Natalie, can we please just talk over some tea? I'll make it. I know you used to like the tea I made."
Natalie raised a brow, "You remember that?" She questioned, shocked. "Wow, I'm sorry to tell you that remembering my favourite drink isn't enough to get you in here."
"Please, Natalie. I'll get a job and help you raise Todd. That's all I ever wanted. I'm sure Todd would like that. After all, it's almost the Holidays, and Todd might want his father around."
Natalie sighed and opened the door. "Come in."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2008, 09:24 PM

"I hope well. I did tell him that if he had any problems to come back her and I would straighten her out." ^^

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2008, 09:28 PM

"You shouldn't get involved you know."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2008, 09:29 PM

"And why not? Dwayne deserves to see Todd just as much as she does." Morgandy folded her arms, stubborn. xD

<3
Closed Thread