Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-05-2007, 03:58 PM

Name: Arialyn
Appearance: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rq584j...193591_Mei.jpg
"Occupation": Water Goddess
Other: Has always found Lucas very brave and...handsome, when he is not wearing his armor. Arialyn was born on Earth, a human, but learned of being a Goddess at age 13.

Last edited by cheetahja94 : 05-05-2007 at 04:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-05-2007, 04:31 PM

I was outside in my battle area. I was practicing, for I sensed a war raging in the Elf colony. I was working up a sweat.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-05-2007, 04:57 PM

I sat down on the ground. The gravity here was nothing compared to what my native people were accustomed to. Gravity several times this was common. I was not used to it, but my body swiftly became used to it.

I filled a glass with my own water and drank, for the water here was scarce and....red. I dared not drink it. While relaxing, I saw a girl practicing her sword. She had long, pointed ears. An elf, perhaps? I had wished for a long time to see one, for my mother had been a goddess and my father was an elf. I got up and stood behind her, examining her work as she practiced.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-05-2007, 05:30 PM

I felt someone watching me. I stopped and glanced around. I noticed a human watching me. I wondered what she was doing here. I walked over, my sword still drawn. "Hello.." I said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Hayden_B9 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2007, 08:37 PM

I was walking around the valley as I noticed a shadow near the oak tree.
it was getting closer as I stepped towards it. I knew it wasnt a human, but it was an animal, a tiger to be exact.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-05-2007, 08:49 PM

I woke up the next morning. This place seemed to be more populated then before. I yawned and got dressed in the other room.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Hayden_B9 (Offline)
Addict

Default 05-05-2007, 09:04 PM

Most people would try to harm it but I left it and walked slowly so it didnt notice. my friend said I was scared, I said "its a tiger if I try to harm it you don;t know what it could do to me." then we just left...
(#48 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-05-2007, 11:37 PM

She thought I was human, I sighed. I could sense her emotions, like all major goddesses. "Human? Elven Goddess, perhaps," I winked and created a sword of water, and it solidified into pure silver, with a ruby crest. I did a few moves, released the sword, and it became a puddle of water on the ground. I felt proud of myself. "My mother was Goddess of the four elements. My two brothers were earth and fire, my sister was air. I am water. Mother passed away when she had us, quadruplets, and we were left to keep our elements together on Earth," I explained. I sighed and played with a puddle in my hand, shaping it into different things, destroying it, and creating something new. I even made a small statue of my mother, which I made permanent, sealing it with my powers. Now no one could destroy it except me.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Hayden_B9 (Offline)
Addict

Default 05-06-2007, 08:22 AM

Me and my friend came to a bar filled with men, women, and even goddeses.
it was a great place to be in at the time, but somthing was missing I could sense it. "Edwin check this out," I said. "Huh? what? Call u later...."Yo Edwin
this is important, no time to flurt with the girls,"I said anoyed. Lets go Edwin!
I gotta find Arialyn!
(#50 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 10:07 AM

Ooc: Is there two earth gods/goddesses, cheetah? Because I was already one.

Bic:I sighed and sat on the doorstep. I missed earth. I could do anything I want there. I was immortal as long as I stayed on Earth, and now... But something was keeping me here. I looked at the orange, flaming sun. It was a lot closer to this planet then earth, and now I also noticed it was warmer then earth. I wondered what exact planet we were on. Mercury or Venus. I stood up and walked off, towards nowhere in particular. I wanted to see if I could find anyone like me. Fat chance, yes, but I was determined to.

Ooc: L'Arachel ~ Earth Goddess
http://images.quizilla.com/K/Kyandes...mentAnimal.jpg

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-06-2007 at 10:18 AM.
Closed Thread