Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Hayden_B9 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 04:38 PM

I laughed. "No I'm not a skeleton, but my group is half human, half skeleton. They change at night."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 04:39 PM

"Kind of like me," I said. "Except not the skeleton part," I laughed. "It is a Goddess thing. To control the element, at least for my planet, we have to be part of the element half the time."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-06-2007, 04:40 PM

I took Arlen to my little house I made. "Wow, impressive." He said. "Yeah, well, it only took me a day to build. They have great resources here."I said, opening the door. I went inside. He followed. "I built two rooms. You can have this one." I said, pointing to the one on the left. Inside each room there was: a kitchen, bath, table and two chairs, and a bed. "Thanks." He said. I nodded and went into my own bedroom. I picked up one of my many books I brought.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#114 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 04:44 PM

I showed Dylan around a bit, and we decided to stop at the Cherry Blossom trees. "This is my favorite place. I created the trees here."
"Really? That's cool."
"Very cool." I laughed. He was so... hip? I'm not sure what they would say nowadays. Goddesses didn't usually say words like that. "Anyway, what do you do?"
"I..." He stopped. "It doesn't matter."
I just stared at him and tilted my head. "Whatever you say."
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Hayden_B9 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 04:47 PM

"Ever think of joining my warrior group?" I asked.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-06-2007, 04:49 PM

"No comment about the half element?" I laughed. "Everyone I told that to was very interested in that."

I considered his offer. "Not particularily. What can a girl do? And if you go on trips that take days, then what am I supposed to do about the half-element thing? You would have to see me at night to fully understand my prediciment."
(#117 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-06-2007, 04:50 PM

I went back over to Arlen's room. He was laying on his bed, asleep. I went out to the battle area. I started to practice my sword moves.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#118 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-06-2007, 04:51 PM

I saw Morgandy, the elf, walk into the battle area. I waved. I hoped she didn't come over. I was liking this talk with Lucas.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-06-2007, 04:54 PM

I saw Arialyn wave to me. I waved back. I saw Arlen come out of the hut.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 05-06-2007 at 05:01 PM.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-06-2007, 04:55 PM

ooc: Arialyn...lol

bic: There was another elf. I drew my sword, but he was headed towards Morgandy. If he posed a threat, I would fight.
Closed Thread