Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Vampire and mortal RP (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/12877-vampire-mortal-rp.html)

Pridesgirl 03-05-2007 05:41 PM

Vampire and mortal RP

i need someone to start this i don't care how it begins i just want to be a part of this rp. i want to ba a servant to a vampire. other than that anything goes.

xxRedNeckWomenxx 03-07-2007 06:34 PM

Your start...

The young servent quitly crept up the whinding stone stare case. she had heard her master crakling to him self and was wondering he needed to go out again. She was young, and had been tricked into 500 years of service, but still, she had somhow connected with him. she ,her self s.was falling under his spell and she didnt even know it, she was now getting jealous of the Women he brought home as victums for blood, she wished hed look into her eyes the way he did to the blond bombshells that so rudely swated her away when she served the knock out potion to then, requesting she and her master be alone in his den just as the sun set for the evening. Still she steped lightly in her ragged brown dress and bear feet. As she peered through a crake in the wooden door to his study, She saw him looking oddly at a book, and suddenly slam it to the ground in frustation. He was looking for somthing...But the girl didnt dare open the door or make a sound, she simply went back down stairs to he cupborad in the kitchen and mulled over the evening in her head, as the rain beat down on the kicthen window...

(Hope you can use this intro! please feel free to take the master and the servents girls postion! have fun with it!)

xxRedNeckWomenxx

angel_deceiver 03-15-2007 04:31 PM

A female vampire hunter walks the halls looking around as if asking herself why she was even there at all. She grows nervous but keeps her cool.

playinwlightnin 04-02-2007 08:59 PM

Rayen quickly hides, she had heard of Blade how could she not have? She had slayed her brother. Rhoan Cross.

angel_deceiver 04-02-2007 09:15 PM

Siren senses a disturbance and draws her stake made of silver.

playinwlightnin 04-02-2007 09:24 PM

Rayen inhales slowly so the sound of her breath isn't heard. She watches Siren carefully, knowing one false move she made & that silver stake would be in her heart before she could even have another thought. The crash sound behind her spelled trouble...

angel_deceiver 04-02-2007 09:27 PM

Siren knew something was there but didnt know the location. She also knew that the vampires there were probably not the ones she was looking for.
She truned slightly and inhaled her breath. She didnt want to kill yet

playinwlightnin 04-02-2007 09:45 PM

Rayen was busted, she walked out slowly
"Please don't kill me,I was just out for a bite... I mean A walk"

angel_deceiver 04-02-2007 10:10 PM

Siren looked to her
"I wont kill you."
She looked away
"I am looking only to slay the bad vamps. One in particular."

playinwlightnin 04-02-2007 10:15 PM

Rayen let out a sigh of relief.
" Who are you looking for, Maybe I could help?"