Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

View Poll Results: Have you joined an RP?
Yess 13 50.00%
No 5 19.23%
I can't find the right one 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-06-2007, 05:26 PM

Aleks smirked and looked at me. "Keep her here. She wanted to talk to Lady Selene. Throwing her in jail won't help. And beheading her doesn't seem too fair." He moved right in front of me and kissed me. "Not yet, at least." He turned away and beside the queen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-06-2007, 05:29 PM

I looked at Aleks, puzzled. What was he planning? Vaughn started to move towards the balcony. I quickly threw a black ring at him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2007, 05:33 PM

I was confused too. "Aleks? What was that for."
"You'll find out eventually." He grinned.
(#504 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-06-2007, 05:45 PM

Vaughn fell to the ground. A guard picked him up. "Put him in a room." I said. The guard took him out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#505 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2007, 05:47 PM

I blinked. "What did you do now, Aleks? Why'd you hurt him?"
(#506 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-06-2007, 09:50 PM

I sat down and looked from Aleks to Yaz.

<3
(#507 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2007, 06:06 AM

"Did you not read the potion instructions? If the potion giving is kissed by another during the time of the spell, the one with the potion's effects die, aka, Vaughn. Luckily for him, he didn't drink the full dose, so I say he's only shocked, or stunned, for a while."
(#508 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-07-2007, 03:09 PM

My eyes widen. "Oh...sh*t...I forgot that rule." I said. I sat down, then stood back up, then sat back down.
~
Vaughn collasped to the floor and held his stomach.

<3
(#509 (permalink))
Old
Wayarie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 9 Votes / 2.78 Average
Default 06-07-2007, 03:34 PM

ooc: this is rediculas! Every time I want to post something I have to real page after page of posts to be ablwe to get up to date! I'm sick of it so if I say something that dosen't mach the story so far that's why.
And PS, I haven't read the 20-odd pages that I was suposed to so sorry again if this dosen't make sence.

bic:
I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes then sat up, just then I realised I had a thumping headache.
"ffffffttttt" I mumbled in pain. It looked like my wrist AND head were sore. But why? I looked out the arow-slit window, It was ate afternoon! Last thing I remember it was the middle of the night! I shrugged and tried to pick-myself off the stone floor of the cell. I grasped my wrist in my palm and looked out the window again.
The ****s at the bottom of the great oak were double the amount of what were there before, I was sure of that. It must have been at least two days since I was awake.

I looked at the bars on the windows. They weren't hot like before! It must be the cold season! I was alseep for longer than I thought!

My mind was wondering onto my last memories. All I remember was talking to the Evil Queen, then she and her cronies left the dungion.
It hit me! I remembered a large black smoky-being come-in through the window! "What the hell was it?" I asked myself, puzzled.
Just then I heard a whistleing, I remember it, I didn't know where from!
A large black smoky thing entered through the window. It was the thing from before! I braced myself for impact, but none came.
I opened my eyes and right in-front of me was a boy, around 17-18 years of age I would say. He stared at me. I moved slowly backwards but he folowed. I was backed into the corner. He was going to kill me! I knew it!!!! I closed my eyes ready to die.

I opened then again. The boy had grasped my hands and pulled me towards him! I braced myself again. Suddenly to my utter suprise, his lips were pressed agains mine!! I tried to pull away but he was too storong and before I knew it I was against the wall!
(#510 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-07-2007, 03:57 PM

A guard heard some commotion in the dungeon and went in. He opened the cell door and pulled the two off each other. He looked at man. "How did you get in here?"

<3
Closed Thread