Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

View Poll Results: Have you joined an RP?
Yess 13 50.00%
No 5 19.23%
I can't find the right one 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-27-2007, 01:07 PM

I shook my head. "No, but I figured you would have warned me." My own cat came in. I picked her up. "This is Flower. She's a mortal cat. My other one is somewhere around here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 01:12 PM

I pet Flower. "She's really cute." I laughed. "Jynxi. Down." Jynxi made a noise like a sigh and shrunk down to normal size. "And soory about that, my queen. Next time I will warn you for sure."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:17 PM

"That's ok." I put Flower down. A grey cat came in. "Ah, here is Panther." As soon as I said "Panther" my cat changed into a human. He came over and bowed. "Your Highness." He said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2007, 01:19 PM

"Wow!" I looked at him. I turned back to the queen. "Next time you do that, warn me first, Your Highness." I laughed.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:21 PM

"I will." I smiled. "Vaughn get up. Yaz, this is my son, Vaughn." Vaughn smiled and bowed. "Milady."

<3
(#106 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2007, 01:26 PM

I curtisied. "No need for that, I'm nothing but a worker. It's you I need to bow towards."
(#107 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:30 PM

I smiled. "Vaughn, do you know about Selene, yet?" I asked him. "Yes, mother. I was coming here to tell you. What shall we do?" He asked. "Nothing for the moment." I sighed. Vaughn turned back to Yaz. "There's not need for that."

<3
(#108 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2007, 01:38 PM

"Yes, there is. I am your mother's most faithful servant. Well... Paid servant. Speaking of which, Your Majesty?"
(#109 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2007, 01:40 PM

I nodded and tossed her two bags of gold coins. Vaughn was still smiling.

<3
(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2007, 01:44 PM

"Thank you, Your Majesty." I turned to Vaughn. "How old are you, exactly?"
Closed Thread