Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-30-2007, 10:21 PM

I slapped it away. The blow from underneath didn't hurt. I wasn't a guy. I dodged her other hits, and then grabbed her neck. I started squeezing, but restrained myself. "Listen. Preppy means 'Oh my gaaaaawd, I broke a nail.' I have broken about three trying to get you to realize that I fight like a wrestler. I have learned to defend myself. Do you know how hard it was? My father abused me when my mother died. That is why I am with my grandparents. I...I am scared everywhere I go. I have to defend myself. I have to look pretty to get people to ignore my feelings, my inch of eyeliner. And here you are, trying to get a preppy girl away from a prep-hater. I just need to feel loved. No one has shown me that for years," I fell to the floor, crying, my arms around my knees.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-30-2007, 10:31 PM

It didn't hurt where she grabbed me. "Wow..." I said, not really caring. I walked off and got a beer.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-30-2007, 10:35 PM

ooc: Can you please have some emotions? I mean, the girl is abused.

bic:

"You don't even care. No one does. No one would notice if I choked myself. Or just killed myself. Your parents don't abuse you. You didn't live with the constant fear of having a black eye the next day. You live, taking for granted that you will get food that isn't poisoned. My father blamed me for my mother's death, and, if I hadn't had a bad day, I would of died of a poison he put in my dinner one night. No one cares, and that is why I hide emotions. No one can relate, and so they don't care. I just want someone to care, and it seemed like, for a second, Carter did. Until he ripped my barettes out. Mother didn't abuse me. She loved me and took beatings from my father so I wasn't hurt. She got hit so hard with a bat one time that her lung collapsed, and she didn't survive. My father killed her. And he said that he would find me and do the same, because it was my fault that she was hit. I should've blocked the bat and taken the blow. Would I do that? I never thought of that. I just want...love. Even my grandparents don't love me. They are always out, leaving me a TV dinner and a pair of socks for the next day. I have seen them twice since I moved here. And no one cares. That is why I started the fight, and I am sorry. I cannot let myself become like my father..."
(#104 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-30-2007, 10:43 PM

"I'm the same way. Why do you think people call me "Heart of Stone"? I have a wall and only certain people get through."I said, as a tear slipped down my cheek. I took a sip of beer. I walked off. I couldn't handle another story like mine.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#105 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-30-2007, 10:46 PM

"You don't understand my situation. If you knew my whole story, then you would. I have a life no one wants to live. Have your parents tried to kill you? And what is your story? Are you emo? You cut? Boo Hoo. How about other people cutting for you, not caring about how deep they go?" I lifted up my shirt. There was a huge gash from the bottom strap of my bra to my waist. "My father did that. He wanted me dead."
(#106 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-30-2007, 11:03 PM

I didn't want to hear anymore. I walked to another part. I hoped Carter followed me. I pushed up my sleeve. I stared at the gash in my wrist. i started to cry uncontrollably.

<3
(#107 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-30-2007, 11:05 PM

I walked over to her. She had a huge gash in her wrist. "What happened?"
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Panic_Overload (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 05-01-2007, 05:11 AM

Carter stood there. Confused as to what to say, for the first time in his life. He was usually so smooth. He walked over to the girls. "I'll won't dance with either of you if you keep fighting." He paused. "I mean, come on, already. You guys don't need to kill each other over me." He smirked.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-01-2007, 05:17 AM

"Why don't you just dance with me?" I laughed. I made out with Carter infront of them, Carter looked very surprised.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Panic_Overload (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 05-01-2007, 05:19 AM

Carter blinked. "That was... I thought we broke up awhile ago?" He stared at Ayane.

Closed Thread