Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Random RPs, Partners, Groups, More (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/12389-random-rps-partners-groups-more.html)

xJESSiCA 01-29-2007 08:08 PM

Random RPs, Partners, Groups, More

Sorry for that post on the Word Games, Miranda_. I could've sworn that RPG was like video games or something, because the one I saw was like a kind of video game. I should've read the info, and I feel horrible.

Okay, in this roleplaying forum, I will do random topics. I will post the rules and the first theme in a sec...

xJESSiCA 01-29-2007 08:10 PM

1. Do not be over dramatic. Use drama to emphasize what you are doing, but do not go over the top. Be yourself, in a more creative way, and when I say yourself, I mean the character I will give you to be.

2. Do not block another's actions. If one say, spots a whale and tells you to go and capture it, don't say "No" or say "I don't see no whale." Go with it, even if your partner (yes, some roleplaying we will do with partners) has a different "vision" of the scene than you.

3. Please don't use chatspeak when you are speaking, or typing, to one another. It won't hurt to spell out the words completely.

4. Use correct grammer, puntuation, spelling, and capitalization. If you are unsure about the spelling of a word, spell it to the best of your abilities, or look it up in a dictionary.

5. Possibly the most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!!! If you aren't having fun, it makes it less fun for the rest of us.

The rules...

Miranda_ 01-29-2007 08:12 PM

That's OK; try to keep all your topics in this one, tho. There's no need for loads of threads all over the forum.

xJESSiCA 01-29-2007 08:43 PM

Yeah, but I don't do a lot of video games so I didn't know if RPG was roleplay or where you can talk about video games.

So does anyone want to do some roleplaying?

samanthaclause 01-29-2007 09:21 PM

Hmm...why not? I don't usually do this stuff, but I'll give it a shot.

xJESSiCA 01-29-2007 09:43 PM

Sure.

Here is the first prompt:

Actors: 2

When your old convertible breaks down, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Before, you hadn't noticed that you were in the middle of nowhere because it was just you and your friend, laughing, talking, singing with the radio. But now you are in the middle of a rainstorm so fierce every drop sends searing pain through your body. Suddenly, you notice an old house. The windows have no glass, but it seems like enough shelter, at least until the rain stops. So you venture inside, but instead of a nice shelter from the rain, you find two ghosts that don't want any teen invaders in their house. You must get away from the ghosts, without being captured by one.

To show actions: *ACTION*
To show words: TEXT

xJESSiCA 01-29-2007 09:45 PM

I will start off....

*Sings with the radio*
*Flips hair behind back*

*Hears popping noise*

What was that? Why are we slowing down? Turn of the radio, for God's sakes! I think we've broken down....Hey, you! Stop singing! We just broke down.

*Taps you on shoulder*

Stop singing, and help me figure out why we broke down, okay?

samanthaclause 01-31-2007 05:49 PM

*looks up from wheel with concerned look on face*
We must be out of gas.
*flips off radio and looks all around*
It doesn't look like there's a payphone for miles. *sighs* Ready for a long walk? *lowers baseball cap over head*

xJESSiCA 01-31-2007 09:08 PM

Yeah, we ran out of gas. It says we have a full tank, smart one.

And look, it's raining. Do you think we could get to that old house over there?

*points to old abandoned house*

At least we will be from this rain...

*raindrop hits top of head*

Ouch! Listen, even if we did run out of gas, let's go. Lock the doors, take all your valuables, and let's go.

samanthaclause 02-01-2007 04:03 PM

*lifts hands above head in exaggerated yawn*
That's alright, I'll just stick around here. You go on, if you're afraid.
*slumps down in seat so that baseball cap is covering nose*
hmmdeeehmmm......