Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-18-2007, 05:44 PM

"H.ell, I know you will, b*tch!" I scream back at her. She turns and looks at me for a second and keeps walking. "Yeah, you better walk away!"
Nathan laughs. "You're hilarious."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-18-2007, 05:54 PM

I had finally won a battle against Brooke. I walked over to the group. Hunter hugged me. "We're going to celebrate tonight. Just you and me." He said. "We're we going?" I asked. "Its a suprise.'' He told me. We were inside now. "I guess I'll go get ready then." I said, heading into my room. About fifteen minutes later I came out of my room. I was dressed in a black dress that went down to my knees. AT the top it srcunched up and at the bottom it has 1 red rose. "Wow! You look..gourgeous."He said, quite speechless. "Thank you." I said, grabbing the keys to the Mustang convertable.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 05:57 PM

"Rach? You wanna go with them?" Nathan asked.
"Sure. Let me get changed." I put on a strapless black, above the knee, dress with white polka dots, a white lace fringe, and a ribbon belt tied in a bow. "Okay, I'm ready. Evelyn, let's roll."
(#514 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2007, 06:03 PM

Hunter looked slightly disappointed. I wonder what he was up to. "Ah..isn't Nathan coming. I mean, I wouldn't want to come without him." I said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#515 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 06:07 PM

"Yeah." Nathan looked to Hunter. "Dude, you look disappointed, whatever naughty things you wanted to happen between you and Evelyn, you can do here you know." Nathan smirked. I laughed.
(#516 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2007, 06:14 PM

"Oh..ah..."Hunter said, turning red. We laughed. It was so cute to see he blush. "Umm...maybe we should take two cars, you know instead of one." Hunter said. "and ummm...maybe two tables, too. You know, since with the girls being pregnant and all, we really haven't had a whole lot of time together."

<3
(#517 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 06:18 PM

"Whatever. You know what you were thinking..." Nathan nudged Hunter. "That's fine though. We can just stay home then, right Rach?" He winked.
"Yep. But I like this dress..." I smile.
"Well, for what I was thinking-"
"Nathan." I interupted.
"Yeah?"
"Evelyn and Hunter are right there. I'm sure they don't wanna hear all that."
"Right....." Nathan looked down.
(#518 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2007, 06:33 PM

I shook my head and laughed as I was walking out the door. Hunter walked over and opened my door for me and then got in. He blind-folded me. A half an hour later, I was walking into the fanciest restrauant in town,"The Fortune". "Oh my goddess, Hunter. This place is..amazing.'' I told him. "I have a reservation under Na'ill." "May I see an I.D. please." The waitress asked. Hunter handed her his license. "Ok, thank-you. Follow me please." She led us into this big ballroom and to a corner table. "Oh, Hunter. This place is so... why?" I asked. "Because I wanted to do this somewhere special." He said, as he got down on one knee. He pulled a ring box out of his pocket. "Evelyn, this is a promise ring and I promise to you that as soon as you are 18, you and I will go get married." He said, putting the ring on my finger. "Oh, Hunter." I said. I kissed him. Then we sat down and ate dinner.

<3
(#519 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 06:43 PM

Nathan and I stood there for a minute. "So..." He said. "Where to start..." He checked me out.
"Nathan!" I laughed.
"Well, let's see. What haven't we done....we've done so much..."
"Oh my..." I shake my head.
"How about a s.trip tease?"
"Nathan! Stop being.... Nathan-like." I tried to think of a word.
"Well, this is what you wanted, this is what you get." Nathan smirked.
"You know what? Whenever you smirk like that, I just...."
"Get swept away?"
"No, I know what you're thinking of. Sex. But somehow, I can't resist that smirk."
"That's great! For me." Nathan smirks again. "So are we going with my idea?"
"Sure." I laugh. We walk into our room and...you know...
(#520 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-18-2007, 06:46 PM

ooc: Okay, can we skip soon? I will be gone soon, so when we skip, just play my part. You can find the post I did for when we do skip.

And five years? Okay, that works.
Closed Thread