Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-18-2007, 04:49 PM

"I don't think she's after Adele. I think...I think she's after me. But we need to get over there, now." i said, already half-way out the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-18-2007, 04:52 PM

"No offense..." Nathan said, heavily breathing as he followed the rest of us. "But why would Brooke go after you? It's me she put a hit on. And she threatened to kill L'Arachel, too. But you? Unless she thinks that by killing you, she can get closer to me, I don't see why she wants you."
I catch up to the others. "People! I just had twins here! Running, not the best thing."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2007, 05:05 PM

We slowed down so that Rach could catch up. "Yeah, well. A few years back, my older brother was dating her older sister. Well, my brother was taking me to a friends house and she was in there with us. We got into an accident. I was the only one who lived. My..my brother was flung out the car and she was..she was also flung out the window. She would have lived, if she hadn't gotten hit by another car. Nobody knows why I lived. The car was completely crashed execpt where I was, which was where you put your feet at. Brooke always thought it was my fault. But anyway...I also think that she's after L'Arachel. Nathan, she hates you but doesn't want to kill you. She only wants to win you back." I said, trying hard not to cry.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#504 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 05:07 PM

"Yeah," Nathan said. "That's almost as bad though."
I laughed. "Well, maybe we should just ask her, herself." I said, pointing to a very angry looking Brooke.
(#505 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-18-2007, 05:09 PM

ooc: Did we ever skip ahead two weeks? Guess not...and we should probably skip like 10 years. Then our kids have powers and can use them. 5 is still a bit...young.

bic:

There was a commotion outside. I looked out the window. There was Brooke. I hid under the water and Jacob came with me. When I looked up again, Brooke's plasic face was looking through the window. At least, when it was pressed against the window it looked like plastic...

ooc:

And I am gonna be gone most of the evening (skate night for sister's school, mom runs the reward program there), so if you need to play my part, I give you all permission to. For anything you guys want to, you can. I don't care.
(#506 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 05:13 PM

OCC: Well, 5 is when they get their powers, so we can skip 5 years first, and then skip another 5 later,

BIC: "Hey, losers." Brooke glared to us. "Nice seeing you again. NOT!"
(#507 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-18-2007, 05:19 PM

ooc: Did we skip 2 weeks? If not, Jacob and I are just sitting in the pool, and I am too afraid to make it so Jacob can breath.
(#508 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2007, 05:20 PM

OOC:Nice about brooke..ok thanks..oh and Cheetah..you can play my part when I'm gone.

BIC: "Oh and umm..did I mention that it happen today, 5 years ago." I added. then turned towards Brooke. I stepped in front of my friends.

"Brooke, you are not welcome here. Leave or else." I told her.
"Oh and what are you going to do about it, wh*re. Your powers aren't worth sh*t." She said. Sammatha came up behind her. "Hi, Hunter!" She said, sweetly. Then she glared at me. Sammatha used her power of air to split us apart. I was now ticked. Adele and Jacob came out. I stood up, walked over to Sammatha and slapped her in the face. "Hunter is MINE! Leave him alone." I screamed in her face. I then slammed her across the wall. Brooke headed over towards me, enraged.

<3
(#509 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2007, 05:25 PM

OCC: Cheetah, we didn't skip yet.

BIC: "STOP!" I yell. "Geez. Brooke, stop being a b*tch, Sam, get a life, and just beat it!"
Nathan looks to me. "You didn't wanna do that."
Sam and Brooke turn to me. "Just leave us alone! The guys do not like you. No one does."
"Whatever." Brooke sneers.
(#510 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2007, 05:40 PM

Brooke started to walk away, but I had to end this, here and now. "Brooke, I'm sorry about your sister." I called out. She turned around. "What did you say." She growled. "I said, I'm sorry about your sister. But if you can't remember, I lost my brother, too. We both lost someone we loved that day." I said. Now we were face to face. "I just hope you can get over it. I have." "Get over losing my sister. The only real person who ever loved me. The only person I could talk to. My own fleshing blood. How can you get over that." She screamed. "You can start by not holding me responsible. I wasn't driving that day. My brother was. And it not my fault I survived. That a drunk driver hit us. That your sister is dead. That MY brother is DEAD. DO you think I don;t miss him. That I never loved him. I accepted his death, it doesn't mean that I don't still miss him. That I still wish that day had never happened. I also love your sister. He was about to propose." I screamed at her. "I know your brother was driving that day. But he is dead and I have no one else to blame. BUT YOU!" She said. "Why blame me. Because I survived. Because it was really your sister's fault and you know it. But you just don't want to admit it. Brooke, its been 5 years. You need to let go." I said.

"Whoa! Twist just keeping comeing and coming." Hunter said.

Brooke and I just stood there, staring into each others eyes. Finally, Brooke broke away. She started to walk away. "I'll be back for you, L'Arachel. Don't worry. I will." She called over her shoulder.

<3
Closed Thread