Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2007, 07:22 PM

We got home and Eric went to sleep right away. Nathan looked at me, still in the Hummer. "Wanna have some fun...? For old times sake?" Nathan smirked.
"I'd love to." I started to kiss him, deeply.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-30-2007, 02:44 PM

Narcissa drove to a small house by the lake. It was a small cottage, with only five rooms. Two bedrooms, a living with TV and computer, a bathroom and a kitchen. I walked in. "This place is nice." I said, looking around.
"Thanks, I've had this place for years. After you get settled, do you want to go down to Wizard Block?"
"Where?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2007, 02:58 PM

Before you knew it, an X-Scene occured.
~
Eric sighed. He had actually not fallen asleep yet. He went into his old shared bedroom with his twin. He nudged him. "John..." He whispered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2007, 03:00 PM

"Wizard Block. Haven't you ever been to one?"
"Since I have no clue what your talking about you could assume that I don't."
"Wizard Block is like a store for Wizards and Witch's. Its really cool and Muggles can't find it."
"Muggles?"
"Never mind." She grabbed a book. "Just read this."

OOC: Brb

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2007, 03:05 PM

"What...?" John said, rubbed his head as he sat up. "Eric, it's too early to wake up,"
Eric shrugged. "I want to talk. No yelling."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2007, 03:12 PM

"A Witches Guide to the Magickal World?" I asked, reading the title.
"Quite interesting really."
"Alright, lets go down to Wizard Block and then I'll read this."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2007, 03:19 PM

John sighed. "Fine, what about?"
"Moria."
"Is she all you EVER talk about? Her and Sami?"
"Speaking of Sami, I should feed him, or play with him, or something." Eric thought.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2007, 03:23 PM

Narcissa laughed. "Yeah, come on."
"Does Mike know that your a wizard?" I asked suddenly.
"No, he doesn't. I haven't actually told him yet. Each time something happened, I had a memory charm put on him."
"Typical Narcissa. How many of those did you put on me?"
"Uh, a half dozen." She paused. "I think."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2007, 03:29 PM

John rolled his eyes. "You're so... father-like that it's extremely creepy."
"Actually, we don't know much about what father's are like. Until just last year our dad and mom weren't so..."
"Maternal."
"Exactly."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2007, 03:33 PM

We both laughed. My mind wondered by to Nathan and Hunter and Moria and everybody else.
Narcissa put her hand on my shoulder. "Come on."
I nodded and we walked out in silence.
"You should call him and tell him how you feel." She said.
"He already has to much to worry about. I don't need to add to it."

<3
Closed Thread