Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-25-2009, 07:43 PM

They all went and sat in front of the TV, munching on the snacks.

"Hey, Morgan or whatever your name was, do you have any beer here?" Kirk asked.

Cassie looked at her brother, "No drinking and driving."

Kirk sighed, "Fine. So, Jere, why'd you call us over?"

Jeremy grinned, "Did you see that car in the driveway? It's mine now. I'm quitting the FBI."

"Finally," Jewel said with a little chuckle. "We were wondering how long you'd take. Working with the FBI doesn't share the same thrill as racing, does it?"

"No, not close. Sure there are guns and stuff, but that's not what I want. I miss racing, and I wanted to rejoin your crew." Jeremy asked.

Kirk thought for a second, "Yeah. Sure."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-25-2009, 07:56 PM

"Its Moria, not Morgan, and no. I don't have beer. I don't care for the taste." Moria said. She leaned into Jeremy. She had a really bad gut feeling but didn't say anything.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 08:11 PM

"Good. When's your next race?" Jeremy asked.

"Tonight, just after midnight. We were going to have Cassie and Jewel race this one, but I'm sure my sister won't mind sitting out." Kirk said.

Cassie nodded softly, and agreed to sit out.

Jewel smiled and said to Jeremy in her British accent (since I haven't mentioned her English background yet xD), "Wonderful. I remember you were quite the racer. Just stay away from libraries." She teased.

Jeremy laughed awkwardly, "Yeah. Thanks for the tip."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 08:25 PM

Moria smiled. "Well, I'm sure both of you will be very careful, especially Jeremy."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 08:38 PM

Jewel asked, "Excuse me, did you say careful? What, you expect him to drive the speed limit and obey all roadsigns and traffic lights too, then?"

"Jewel-" Jeremy started to say.

"Pardon me, but I don't think you understand, little girl, what street racing is. If we're, as you say, careful, there's no way we have a chance at winning."

"She gave me the car, Jewel." Jeremy finally was able to mention.

"What? Did she trade you it in exchange for a leesh? You her b*tch now? That's not the Jeremy I know." Jewel said. "I thought I knew you, too. You were always a very dominant man. Now you're the submissive little girlie boy, are you?"

"It's not like that... It's just that she's my girlfriend and she doesn't-"

"Your girlfriend? Oh, excuse me then, where are my manners? Jeremy, I thought you weren't allowed to date white girls. I've known you since high school, and never did you 'date' a white girl. You've had flings, much like what happened between you and me, yes? But never in a relationship. You finally become independent from your parents and dependent on your girlfriend. Some man you are."

Kirk glared at Jewel, "Stop fighting with him." He turned to Moria, "I'm sorry Marla, Jewel has a very fiery temper. Ignore her."

"One, it's Moria," Jeremy added, "And two, I'm nobody's b*tch, Jewel. I'm also sorry about dating a white girl. You jealous, I take it? My parents don't know about this yet, anyway. But that's not important. Look, Jewel, just cover me tonight, okay? I'll get ahead, and you keep them back. I'll pay for any damages to your car in return, 'aight?"

Jewel sighed, "I suppose that'll have to do. We can talk more later. I don't want your little girlfriend to get all up in a fuss. How old are you anyway," she asked Moria, "You can't be much older than Tom or Cassie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 08:47 PM

Moria was stunned and a bit speechless. "I'm 22, for one," She said, regaining her thought process. "And two, I do understand that he is not going to be paying any attention to the speed limit. He's probably going to be going 150 or greater. I get that he could get hurt or worse but the thing is, is that I hope he would be careful and not get himself hurt. I've watched a street race or two, and trust me I don't like the fact that he is street racing again but he enjoys it, so that's why I gave him the car. And there are no strings attached. Third, I am not a little girl, and don't you ever call me that again. And fourth, just because he didn't go for you, honnie, doesn't mean that you can start yelling at him like this. If you want to have another little temper tantrum, go ahead and be a little girl. Show us how mature you can be." Moria smiled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 08:57 PM

Jewel slapped Moria across the face. "I don't want Jeremy anymore, I have Kirk now, I was just a little upset over this sudden turn of events. Let me guess, you're an FBI agent, right? Typical. Jeremy could do better than the likes of you. Cops are nothing but slaves to society, not to mention the people that took Jeremy away from us in the first place."

"CAT FIGHT!" Kirk shouted, laughing. "Seriously though, girls. Chill out a little. It's just racing. Jewel, we have Jeremy back in our crew now, and we'll just have to deal with the fact that he's a little different now and he's being ordered around by a chick. He'll be the Jeremy that we knew before, it'll just take him some time since he's been corrupted by the FBI into thinking that the law must be obeyed. Laws are just guidelines, anyway."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 09:05 PM

Moria stood up and walked out her front door. She could feel herself losing control of herself and her powers. She really didn't care if she lost control of herself, because the most she could do was toss Jewel around a little bit but her powers could do much more. She walked over to the pool and stuck her feet in the water, trying to calm herself down. She could feel her muscles shaking from anger and rage. She didn't know what Jeremy was going to do. She knew he was torn between her and his old friends, and she didn't want it to be that way but she also didn't know how to solve it. She let her hair flow freely and comb through it with her hands and sighed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 09:10 PM

"Jewel..." Jeremy looked at her, disappointed.

"What? Jeremy, you're my friend. You don't deserve to be controlled. You're like a lion in captivity that needs to be set free." Jewel folded her arms, "It's not fair to you if she's in control. You should be wearing the pants in your relationship, not her. It's ridiculous, really."

Jeremy reminded, "She gave me the car. Sure I could use my old one, but this is a nice car. You guys should probably get leaving now, anyway. Where's the race?"

"Meet us on the corner of King Street and Walker Drive. 12:15, just after midnight. The race starts at 12:30." Kirk said, leading the others out of the house.

When they were out the door, Jeremy went in the back to go talk to Moria.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 09:13 PM

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, looking away from him. "I shouldn't have said what I did. I should have just let it go."

ooc: hey, I have to go cut grass, shouldn't take me more than 45 minutes.

<3
Closed Thread